Solved I can't see September earnings on the dashboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cs87

Rising User
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
This is not valid only for you we are waiting for it too.

So there isn't any problem now, we have to wait.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

xCaliMurda

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
New Jersey
YouTube
Hello @SerjEpic

I believe you won't see you September earning until the last day of November when you get paid.
Hopefully, as you know the Payment system works like this
  • January monetized views are paid out end of March (Mar 31st)
  • February monetized views are paid out end of April (Apr 30th)
  • March monetized views are paid out end of May (May 31st)
  • April monetized views are paid out end of June (June 30th)
  • May monetized views are paid out end of July (July 31st)
  • June monetized views are paid out end of August (August 31st)
  • July monetized views are paid out end of September (September 30th)
  • August monetized views are paid out end of October (October 31st)
  • September monetized views are paid out end of November (November 30th)
  • October monetized views are paid out end of December (December 31st)
  • November monetized views are paid out end of January (January 31st)
  • December monetized views are paid out end of February (Feb 28th)
So you should be able to see them at the end of November. I could be wrong, this is just what I think.

Upvote 0

cs87

Rising User
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
Hello @SerjEpic

I believe you won't see you September earning until the last day of November when you get paid.
Hopefully, as you know the Payment system works like this
  • January monetized views are paid out end of March (Mar 31st)
  • February monetized views are paid out end of April (Apr 30th)
  • March monetized views are paid out end of May (May 31st)
  • April monetized views are paid out end of June (June 30th)
  • May monetized views are paid out end of July (July 31st)
  • June monetized views are paid out end of August (August 31st)
  • July monetized views are paid out end of September (September 30th)
  • August monetized views are paid out end of October (October 31st)
  • September monetized views are paid out end of November (November 30th)
  • October monetized views are paid out end of December (December 31st)
  • November monetized views are paid out end of January (January 31st)
  • December monetized views are paid out end of February (Feb 28th)
So you should be able to see them at the end of November. I could be wrong, this is just what I think.

@I believe you won't see you September earning until the last day of November when you get paid.

For payments (cash out) yes but you can also see it (September payment) in the system before at the end of November.

There has been a delay but i think it will appear in the system soon.

I think he wondered and wanted to know September earnings.

Upvote 0

SerjEpic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2015
YouTube
@I believe you won't see you September earning until the last day of November when you get paid.

For payments (cash out) yes but you can also see it (September payment) in the system before at the end of November.

There has been a delay but i think it will appear in the system soon.

I think he wondered and wanted to know September earnings.
I did want to know when the earnings showed up on the dashboard.

Upvote 0

cs87

Rising User
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
I did want to know when the earnings showed up on the dashboard.
Yes as i guessed
Not yet @ 5.10 AM PST well Good news
Sep 2015 earnings updated

Yes but there should be a mistake definitely, mine is very lower than i excepted.

For example in May my views were less than September but May earnings are higher than September earnings.

Is it about a change on YT?? Is that the reason?? Google Analytics (some problems since July) values are really wrong if they didn't change their policy about that.

Is there anyone who has same problem?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
Yes for me as well - I now see the September earnings up on my Dashboard! :) We should also be paid for August earnings soon! Woop! Happy end of month~
Jealous of you guys, mine still hasn't updated :/[DOUBLEPOST=1446217101][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes as i guessed

Yes but there should be a mistake definitely, mine is very lower than i excepted.

For example in May my views were less than September but May earnings are higher than September earnings.

Is it about a change on YT?? Is that the reason?? Google Analytics (some problems since July) values are really wrong if they didn't change their policy about that.

Is there anyone who has same problem?
It's hard to know since they don't give out any detailed or at least a bit specific on how they calculate our earnings and how much do they really get from Google/YouTube all we know are the numbers that are given on the Dashboard. Have you checked your YT analytics if the CPM is low or high?

Upvote 0

cs87

Rising User
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
Jealous of you guys, mine still hasn't updated :/
But i think there must a mistake as i said in my previous message.

In July Google Analytics shows earnings higher than normal now (actually since 2 months) exact opposite lower than normal :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446217738][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jealous of you guys, mine still hasn't updated :/[DOUBLEPOST=1446217101][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's hard to know since they don't give out any detailed or at least a bit specific on how they calculate our earnings and how much do they really get from Google/YouTube all we know are the numbers that are given on the Dashboard. Have you checked your YT analytics if the CPM is low or high?

Do you think that is normal?

There was also a problem on YT in 31 August - 1 September and after that period Google Analytics are always wrong if they didn't change their policy.

and this is July :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
But i think there must a mistake as i said in my previous message.

In July Google Analytics shows earnings higher than normal now (actually since 2 months) exact opposite lower than normal :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446217738][/DOUBLEPOST]

Do you think that is normal?

There was also a problem on YT in 31 August - 1 September and after that period Google Analytics are always wrong if they didn't change their policy.

and this is July :)

You should check in Analytics > Ad Performance instead of that so we can see how much monetized playbacks you have rather than raw views since views that have Adblock doesn't generate you anything.

Upvote 0

cs87

Rising User
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
You should check in Analytics > Ad Performance instead of that so we can see how much monetized playbacks you have rather than raw views since views that have Adblock doesn't generate you anything.

@Adblock doesn't generate you anything.

I already know why did you tell that now? :)

@Analytics > Ad Performance

Thanks for that info

here it is

So probably most users use adblocker while watching my videos, but there really has been a problem about Google Analytics as i said.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hokthai

New User
Apr 23, 2014
YouTube
Gross Revenue is the Total Revenue received from Advertising, so YouTube cut its part for 55%... All in all, It's not where you should have look! You should look in Estimated earning...

Upvote 0

cs87

Rising User
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
Gross Revenue is the Total Revenue received from Advertising, so YouTube cut its part for 55%... All in all, It's not where you should have look! You should look in Estimated earning...

Because Nice said that and i sent ss, i already know there is something wrong about Google Analytics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
Because Nice said that and i sent ss, i already know there is something wrong about Google Analytics.
Don't mind the other dude, you may only want to view your estimated earnings by the end of the month and onwards when the cuts are being made. You'd want to look at your Ad Performance then compare how many 'Views' you have versus monetized views you have on that page. You'll get an idea on how many really views you are getting paid for. Then by the end of the month and so forth check for your estimated earnings, if it still has "*" at the end of it that means it is still getting finalized, if it doesn't then that should be the ballpark of what you get from Youtube then get 60% of that, that's what you should see on your Freedom Dashboard.

Upvote 0

cs87

Rising User
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
Don't mind the other dude, you may only want to view your estimated earnings by the end of the month and onwards when the cuts are being made. You'd want to look at your Ad Performance then compare how many 'Views' you have versus monetized views you have on that page. You'll get an idea on how many really views you are getting paid for. Then by the end of the month and so forth check for your estimated earnings, if it still has "*" at the end of it that means it is still getting finalized, if it doesn't then that should be the ballpark of what you get from Youtube then get 60% of that, that's what you should see on your Freedom Dashboard.

@you may only want to view your estimated earnings by the end of the month

Of course i know it yes "by the end of the month" because earnings are paid monthly

I already know this deduction (%40) too but although thanks for infos

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.