Solved I am not impressed with the Freedom! Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I had filed a support request for a claim on my video, with Freedom! being the claimant. And I have waited for over a month for the problem to be dealt with, but no progress has been made whatsoever. I just keep getting countless emails saying "We haven't heard from you in a while after the last message. We hope you got your request addressed properly." Nope, I'm still waiting. Like I said, the video is claimed by Freedom!, so I don't understand why this is taking so long. I didn't think removing a claim would be that difficult.

No offence to the staff, but Freedom! Support has proven itself pretty useless. Nothing is being done, not even my chat with Ronaldo was in any way helpful. This may be the last time I rely on you guys for help. If I get one more of that same email again, I am downloading, deleting, and re-uploading the video, because as I have stated, I am not impressed at all.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
That email is usually sent out by Zendesk after a support agent has replied and you still haven't. It might be possible that the response has fallen through a spam filter or failed sending. You can see any responses to tickets here after logging in with a Freedom! account which has the same email you used to send the request. Could you also post the Ticket ID for someone to be able to escalate it with a support agent?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
That email is usually sent out by Zendesk after a support agent has replied and you still haven't. It might be possible that the response has fallen through a spam filter or failed sending. You can see any responses to tickets here after logging in with a Freedom! account which has the same email you used to send the request.
The email isn't the problem, so explaining that doesn't really help me out here. My point was that if I don't get an email saying that the claim is gone soon, I'm gonna remove the video and re-upload it, and I'm gonna do that with every other possible claim by Freedom! in the future, because the support has proven itself very unhelpful.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
The email isn't the problem, so explaining that doesn't really help me out here. My point was that if I don't get an email saying that the claim is gone soon, I'm gonna remove the video and re-upload it, and I'm gonna do that with every other possible claim by Freedom! in the future, because the support has proven itself very unhelpful.
The point I was making is that there most likely is a reply which you might just not have received by email, asking you to see the ticket's status on the site. Could you provide the ticket ID as well please?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.