Tips & Tricks How to Gain Popularity and More Subs

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
I've noticed there's been an influx of threads that ask the community on how to gain more subscribers and become more popular on YouTube. So instead of having 100+ threads asking the same questions, I figured it would be best to have just a mega-thread on tips and links to blogs and/or videos!

So, if you have any advice or have awesome links to articles, post in here and I'll be editing and keeping this post up to date!
**Please keep in mind when submitting an article, to not include your own video as that is considered self-advertisement.**

Tips
Articles
Videos

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
I've noticed there's been an influx of threads that ask the community on how to gain more subscribers and become more popular on YouTube. So instead of having 100+ threads asking the same questions, I figured it would be best to have just a mega-thread on tips and links to blogs and/or videos!

So, if you have any advice or have awesome links to articles, post in here and I'll be editing and keeping this post up to date!
**Please keep in mind when submitting an article, to not include your own video as that is considered self-advertisement.**

Tips

Articles
Videos
A user made a post a few weeks ago that gained a little traction. It'd be useful to include it under tips ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...r-tips-for-youtube-only-text-no-video.184746/

Max Wheatley

Rising User
The advice in these videos are very recommendable and is very clear about the points given in the videos, thank you.

Patronus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I think the main tip that I have always been told is this. Upload every single day while just being yourself. That is how you will gain subscribers :)