Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsKarim

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Hello Lovely Community.

I hast just seen Today that I am earning Money for the Videos I am doing, I didnt knew that bevor but now I am asking from what I am earning it so I mean what have I to do to earn Money ?

2. I have try to but my Youtube Button but till now I dont see any Button. I have Followed this Tut > https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/ <

Tnx for your Help.

N

nohaaaaaaa

Then it seems a you have a problem within your paypal account. Have you checked all your settings and verified your account to make sure you can recieve payments?
look at this invaild date andd when log in to paypal i found not thing

Attachments

• d7ca324ad322118329d1b2c095eecd43.png
    d7ca324ad322118329d1b2c095eecd43.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
N

nohaaaaaaa

Then it could be your paypal account is set up in a country where it is disabled to recieve money like @Koala_Steamed sayd. In wich country is your pay-pal set up?
no iam from egypt and pay pal accept money from egypt and my acount verified[DOUBLEPOST=1450382401][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is indeed strange, i think the only that can answer that question is support. I am sorry i can't help you further but i have no idea why that could be. You could send a ticket to freedom.support.tm and ask them to explain it.
i send to them and n answer

Upvote 0
N

nohaaaaaaa

hi, few days ago freedom send to me payment of last month and as the same three months ago when i go to PayPal account i find no money, today i tried to send to ticket support and when i try to in make me the pass word incorrect
iam leaving this company i think it scam really

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.