Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsKarim

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Hello Lovely Community.

I hast just seen Today that I am earning Money for the Videos I am doing, I didnt knew that bevor but now I am asking from what I am earning it so I mean what have I to do to earn Money ?

2. I have try to but my Youtube Button but till now I dont see any Button. I have Followed this Tut > https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/ <

Tnx for your Help.

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
Hello Lovely Community.

I hast just seen Today that I am earning Money for the Videos I am doing, I didnt knew that bevor but now I am asking from what I am earning it so I mean what have I to do to earn Money ?

2. I have try to but my Youtube Button but till now I dont see any Button. I have Followed this Tut > https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/ <

Tnx for your Help.
just make good videos , the views you get will increase the amount of money you make

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Lovely Community.

Tnx for your Help.
You earn money due to monetized vieuws. These vieuws are gotten trough the advertisement showing on your video's.

As for your youtube button visit you forum account page and under channel copy your Youtube ID wich can be found under your youtube account settings.

Upvote 0

ItsKarim

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
You earn money due to monetized vieuws. These vieuws are gotten trough the advertisement showing on your video's.

As for your youtube button visit you forum account page and under channel copy your Youtube ID wich can be found under your youtube account settings.

So that I understand it,

I Get the Money of the Clicks I get in all Videos I do it every month which are Monetized (This Green $ Icon in YTube) ? am I right?

Upvote 0
N

nohaaaaaaa

hi can u plz help me to solve my problem
freedome paid to me my money in my dashboard onley and when i go to my paypal account i find no money

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hi can u plz help me to solve my problem
freedome paid to me my money in my dashboard onley and when i go to my paypal account i find no money
Then it seems a you have a problem within your paypal account. Have you checked all your settings and verified your account to make sure you can recieve payments?

Reactions: nohaaaaaaa
Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hello Lovely Community.

Tnx for your Help.

Have you got everything answered that you needed? Make sure you add your Paypal account to your Freedom dashboard to get paid.

Upvote 0
N

nohaaaaaaa

Then it seems a you have a problem within your paypal account. Have you checked all your settings and verified your account to make sure you can recieve payments?

yes my paypal account s verified and i joned freedom for 4 month and they send to me money in my freedom dash board but no money in my paypal

Upvote 0
N

nohaaaaaaa

hi thanks for answer but i want answer for that my PayPal account has deferent name of my freedome account name is that could make this problem[DOUBLEPOST=1450381343][/DOUBLEPOST]
i hope answer me , thanks

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hi thanks for answer but i want answer for that my PayPal account has deferent name of my freedome account name is that could make this problem[DOUBLEPOST=1450381343][/DOUBLEPOST]
i hope answer me , thanks
It does not matter if your paypal account name is different from you Freedom name. If it is properly linked in the dashboard then it should give no problems.

Reactions: nohaaaaaaa
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.