How Often Do You Upload?

V

Varlais Alata

I upload once a week, if I did any more than that, I'd run out of new content really fast, as I have limited options to work with :p

What about you?
Do you think your video edits take up too much time?

How often would you like to upload if you had more time to?

I'm interested to learn about what other youtubers are going though :)

Reactions: KuyasKorner

PurePandemonium

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
YouTube
PandemoniumPure
As of now I usually get 2 videos up a day. But my channel is also a bunch of people running it so that helps. I would at least get a video a day. But just be creative, if you like your content, there has to be others that like it too. Just keep uploading as much as possible just make sure you like the video yourself.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Whenever I can. I don't have a substantial enough subscriber base to really care about when I do or how often. I don't understand small channels that post daily or more than once daily. If I wasn't fine with poop soup why would I get it twice? Quality over quantity.

Aj the kid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I upload once a week, if I did any more than that, I'd run out of new content really fast, as I have limited options to work with :p

What about you?

Well during the summer i uploaded 2 videos a day and since college reopened i do 1 video a day i had time to do it because i have night classes and maybe 2 on the weekends

V

Varlais Alata

As of now I usually get 2 videos up a day. But my channel is also a bunch of people running it so that helps. I would at least get a video a day. But just be creative, if you like your content, there has to be others that like it too. Just keep uploading as much as possible just make sure you like the video yourself.

Having a team run a youtube channel is great idea, especially if you have long videos/ and a lot of editing to do. Plus there's also the advantage of having more than one creative mind at the table. Of course every youtuber has to like their own videos, I mean, that should just be common sense; nobody would want to show off something they, them self, are not proud of. :)

I upload 2 a day, but today I did 3.

That's good :) I wish I could upload that much :D

Whenever I can. I don't have a substantial enough subscriber base to really care about when I do or how often. I don't understand small channels that post daily or more than once daily. If I wasn't fine with poop soup why would I get it twice? Quality over quantity.

It is more "professional" to have a fixed schedule, because, for some people, waiting around for a channel to upload whenever they feel like it, is kind of annoying.
But to each their own, good luck on your endeavours :)

Twice a week currently. Saturday / Tuesday.

Those are good days to upload.

Three times a week, Monday Wednesday and Fridays. Well unless a miss a day which is very rare

It's good to stick to a fixed schedule :) and you take the weekends off, even better! :D

Well during the summer i uploaded 2 videos a day and since college reopened i do 1 video a day i had time to do it because i have night classes and maybe 2 on the weekends

An uplaod everyday huh? Plus you're in College, that's some dedication right there :) good on you!

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube

What about you?

As often as I can upload. Sometimes daily... sometimes once a week... depends how busy I am. I dont have a schedule. I try not to let it go longer than a week though...

Radio

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
Splinter in the hand
YouTube
My main goal is for 2-3 videos a week. Im not the most motivated person, and the wifi I have isn't the best for uploads. But I try my best on getting stuff uploaded, I just need to work on better edits.

Dominic Rawr

Rising User
I was planning on doing a daily gameplay upload with a special video everyday e.g. i have a series planned where i teach people how to program in c# . My gameplay vids have minimal editing , i want it the cry way, so it leaves plenty of time to record the amount i need to upload :)

V

Varlais Alata

As often as I can upload. Sometimes daily... sometimes once a week... depends how busy I am. I dont have a schedule. I try not to let it go longer than a week though...

I don't like it when life gets in the way of uploading o-o I usually dedicate an hour everyday to edit videos, then on my day off I upload :) It's working out great so far.

Few times a year... I'd like to be able to upload every week though

A few times a year and you have so many subs? That's awesome :D

My main goal is for 2-3 videos a week. Im not the most motivated person, and the wifi I have isn't the best for uploads. But I try my best on getting stuff uploaded, I just need to work on better edits.

I understand the stuggles of lazy wifi, that's what I call it xD and it's always good to try your best :) good for you :D

I upload every day.

Everyday! You must be a guru at editing by now huh :D

I was planning on doing a daily gameplay upload with a special video everyday e.g. i have a series planned where i teach people how to program in c# . My gameplay vids have minimal editing , i want it the cry way, so it leaves plenty of time to record the amount i need to upload :)

Omg upload times!! Sometimes they're just unbelieveable for me -__- and gaming channels are the best :3 you get to game, and show it off! :D

Every single day. Occasionally twice a day but 99% of the time just once.

Everyday! xD Atleast you get to reap the maximum benefits of the youtube algorithm :3

Reactions: Radio

Zellorea

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
LivingZell
I don't like it when life gets in the way of uploading o-o I usually dedicate an hour everyday to edit videos, then on my day off I upload :) It's working out great so far.

Everyday! You must be a guru at editing by now huh :D

I wouldn't say guru but I am still skilled in editing when I really feel a video needs to be heavily editted.

Fair Player

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Well, maybe unlike most of the people here i only upload when i feel like it and have nothing to do, and thats maybe 1 vídeo in 2 months.

C

Corpfox

Usually 2-3 videos a week but when a special event comes, 4-5 videos a week.

The editing does take time but skip over the boring parts.