How Often Do You Upload?

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Personally, I try to upload once a day. Sometimes it doesn't happen (I have pretty bad upload speeds) and when that happens, I feel like I've failed my audience. At my very worst, I was at once a week, and I don't want to ever get like that ever again.

V

Varlais Alata

>:/ internet speeds interfering with, and even preventing people's uploads really grinds my gears

FreelanceSeven

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
FreelanceSeven
I used to upload every weekday, but ever since Sophomore year of college I have stopped and focused on just streams and edited reviews. So I'd upload a video usually every three weeks, but I stream at least once a week.

KuyasKorner

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Right now it's more like when I feel like it, but I'm trying to setup a schedule to have something uploaded once a week, trying to decide which day coz my main thing would be gaming videos, then vlogs/events will be additional videos for the week. Event videos I really have to get them out asap while the hype is still there which is a pain.
So ya, all this while working and trying to study part time. It's a real mess at the moment haha (facepalm)
(I'm also trying to squeeze in some editing at work if I've got nothing to do)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I upload once a week, if I did any more than that, I'd run out of new content really fast, as I have limited options to work with :p

What about you?
Do you think your video edits take up too much time?

How often would you like to upload if you had more time to?

I'm interested to learn about what other youtubers are going though :)
I always livestream and then upload it afterwards but due to that i only can do Gameplay only at the moment i upload at least 3 times a week and sometimes daily depending on how much free time i have to game :p

Sean @ AEI Online

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
South Florida
YouTube
We upload 3 times a week, Sunday, Wednesday, & Friday. Our content is not all gaming based, so each day is a different topic. When you say you only upload once a week, is that because of not enough time, or not enough content to start with?

ytlazzog

Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
La_Flemm
We upload 3 times a week, Sunday, Wednesday, & Friday. Our content is not all gaming based, so each day is a different topic. When you say you only upload once a week, is that because of not enough time, or not enough content to start with?
I have content now, but I had to decide what to do... I would like to do 5-6 gameplays on the same game, but what game ? So now, I'm doing parody and gaming (.IO games), I'm also going to do "try not to" videos (laught, cry,...), If you have more ideas, I'm here ;)

D

Deleted member 17740

I, thanks to the wonder of scheduled videos with youtube, have a video up everyday, while i only record 1 day a week and render the videos every now and then.

Reactions: TeeGee

TeeGee

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
tgshowers
I upload once every day, and somethimes more! I normally just livestream my content then upload it because that way I can easily get 1 video up per day.

:)

TeeGee

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
tgshowers
Usually 2-3 videos a week but when a special event comes, 4-5 videos a week.

The editing does take time but skip over the boring parts.
Hey, I thought you should know that you're YouTube channel link that is embedded with your comment isn't working. I'm guessing that you did not put your channel in right.