How much time do you spend on YouTube everyday?

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I work FT and try to squeeze in some YT time in the morning to upload a new video and then try to find time in the evening to watch/comment/share videos. How about you?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Mostly i record my video's trough streaming and then edit it afterwards when time. Due to that i work and have 2 kids it can be difficult sometimes. The edit part doesn't take long but to actually record some gameplay is the real challenge haha

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I'm very busy as well these days with my graduation & work on saturdays, but I try to film in the evenings and try to upload the same night. (I''m luckly fast at editing my vids) :cool: During uploading or any free time I have, I watch YouTube video's and I'm pretty addicted >< but hey no tv LOL!:p

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mostly i record my video's trough streaming and then edit it afterwards when time. Due to that i work and have 2 kids it can be difficult sometimes. The edit part doesn't take long but to actually record some gameplay is the real challenge haha

I find that as my challenges too. I work 5 days a week and we often go out with the kids in the weekends. Although our channel is geared towards family activities and kid videos, I can't just randomly take videos of them doing nothing. lol I do have a couple clips that I still need to put together and it's been busy the past weeks that I haven't had the time to do some editing.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I find that as my challenges too. I work 5 days a week and we often go out with the kids in the weekends. Although our channel is geared towards family activities and kid videos, I can't just randomly take videos of them doing nothing. lol I do have a couple clips that I still need to put together and it's been busy the past weeks that I haven't had the time to do some editing.
I know the feeling haha, i run a gameplay channel but work in the security branche wich means alot of night shifts due to that i don't have much of free time. But i can still manage to get a vid up daily so must be doing something right haha :p

Entertainment Guys

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I don't really spend over half an hour during the week. On weekends I spend about an hour watch time and around two hours working on the channel.

lightningforce

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Probably a couple of hours in the morning depending on work. That time is normally for recording and uploading. Then a few hours at night watching vids. It all depends on work and the family really.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
There is no exact amount of how long I can spend on youtube, as I am on it through out the day everyday.

pocket sized gamer

Rising User
Well my schedule for yt is slim i work full time to and have a 8 month old son and being on my own thats hard and the only time i get is when he is in sleep but even then most night im just to tierd so i prob record in one night for the week nd the next night i edit it and then prob dont go on untill the next week

Geaves

Rising User
Normally i spend about 2-3 hours on youtube because i worked a Full-Time Job, but last week i was laid off at work, so I've been spending almost every waking moment on youtube doing/Watching something.