How much time do you spend on YouTube everyday?

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
YouTube
mcbp328
Mostly i record my video's trough streaming and then edit it afterwards when time. Due to that i work and have 2 kids it can be difficult sometimes. The edit part doesn't take long but to actually record some gameplay is the real challenge haha

I find that as my challenges too. I work 5 days a week and we often go out with the kids in the weekends. Although our channel is geared towards family activities and kid videos, I can't just randomly take videos of them doing nothing. lol I do have a couple clips that I still need to put together and it's been busy the past weeks that I haven't had the time to do some editing.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I find that as my challenges too. I work 5 days a week and we often go out with the kids in the weekends. Although our channel is geared towards family activities and kid videos, I can't just randomly take videos of them doing nothing. lol I do have a couple clips that I still need to put together and it's been busy the past weeks that I haven't had the time to do some editing.
I know the feeling haha, i run a gameplay channel but work in the security branche wich means alot of night shifts due to that i don't have much of free time. But i can still manage to get a vid up daily so must be doing something right haha :p

lightningforce

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
lightningforce9
Probably a couple of hours in the morning depending on work. That time is normally for recording and uploading. Then a few hours at night watching vids. It all depends on work and the family really.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
There is no exact amount of how long I can spend on youtube, as I am on it through out the day everyday.

pocket sized gamer

Rising User
Dec 1, 2015
YouTube
Well my schedule for yt is slim i work full time to and have a 8 month old son and being on my own thats hard and the only time i get is when he is in sleep but even then most night im just to tierd so i prob record in one night for the week nd the next night i edit it and then prob dont go on untill the next week