How many subscriber do you have?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hahaha...nice mate..now just start uploading videos & gain your subs...best of luck :)

Wow...you're so close mate..best of luck :)

You're almost at 100..that's great mate.Advance congrats,keep it up :)

Of course you will get mate,just keep hard working.Best of luck :)

Great mate,best of luck.Hope you able to reach your milestone :)
Getting close indeed but the thing is my subs go up and down and up and down, crossed the 470 a couple times but then i lose some and well you know how it goes haha :p

The Jaguar19

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
Canada
YouTube
I'm sitting at 49 subscribers right now for the last few weeks, but i am hoping to get to 100 subs before the new year. It is tough trying to get subs who follow your videos, instead of almost no views but 50 subs. My real problem :(

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
205 Subscribers at the moment, 60+ just jumped on board within the past month, which I found to be pretty damn cool. I started doing YouTube January of 2016 with no real goals other than to see how far I could go with it. Hoping to reach 250 by the end of the year though. Good luck to everyone with their goals!

Reactions: Nicholas Harris

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I'm at 26.8k subs. My goal is 33-35k subs by the end of the year. fully committing to uploading weekly has helped a lot
Wow man your channel is great! hope we can achieve something by uploading weekly![DOUBLEPOST=1480055554][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow man your channel is great! hope we can achieve something by uploading weekly!

Also, we hope we can make it to 150 subscribers by the end of the year