How many subscriber do you have?

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Hello best friends,

I just want to ask you guys how many subscriber do you have (Till Now) & what's you goal by the end of 2016??

Currently I'm on my 73 subs & my goal by the end of this year is 200 subs.Let me know yours in the comment's section!!

Thanks a lot :)

[Follow forum rules-No channel/Video links]

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello best friends,

I just want to ask you guys how many subscriber do you have (Till Now) & what's you goal by the end of 2016??

Currently I'm on my 73 subs & my goal by the end of this year is 200 subs.Let me know yours in the comment's section!!

Thanks a lot :)

[Follow forum rules-No channel/Video links]
At the moment i'm at 466 and hope to hit the 500 mark by the end of the year :)

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
2219 ATM and very thankful for them. Social blade future protections put me at 4,600 by the end of the year I would be super happy if that was the case. Next month being YouTube grind session just never know.
Goal would be 4k

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
One subscriber ;) but I haven't uploaded yet

Hahaha...nice mate..now just start uploading videos & gain your subs...best of luck :)

At the moment i'm at 466 and hope to hit the 500 mark by the end of the year :)

Wow...you're so close mate..best of luck :)

I have 82 but I would love to get to 100 by the end of the year.

You're almost at 100..that's great mate.Advance congrats,keep it up :)

I have 125 and I'm hoping to get 140!

Of course you will get mate,just keep hard working.Best of luck :)

2219 ATM and very thankful for them. Social blade future protections put me at 4,600 by the end of the year I would be super happy if that was the case. Next month being YouTube grind session just never know.
Goal would be 4k

Great mate,best of luck.Hope you able to reach your milestone :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I currently have 170 subscribers, though I was at 172 for quite a while, the goal which I would love to achieve by the end of 2016 is having 200, though if I don't reach it I won't be dismayed or anything as I'm grateful for each and everyone I've met

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
  1. I've been at 92 for some time now, was hoping to get to 100 by the end of the year.
Well fingers crossed you can make it there. Also I'm not sure if you noticed but your showing an error at the bottom of your posts. This comes from either not adding your YouTube information correctly or adding in too much of the URL. Basically you only need to add in the random numbers / letters part of the URL - so if your URL was YT.com/channelisgreat you would only paste in the "channelisgreat" part.

Hope this helps

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I got around 1090 subscribers... Been about 4 years now... I dont really have a subscriber goal right now as I am just passed my 1k goal earlier this year.

But I do have a goal to break half a million views by the end of the year. Im on track, just gotta keep on working at it.

Dark Xeno

Freedom! Member
Well fingers crossed you can make it there. Also I'm not sure if you noticed but your showing an error at the bottom of your posts. This comes from either not adding your YouTube information correctly or adding in too much of the URL. Basically you only need to add in the random numbers / letters part of the URL - so if your URL was YT.com/channelisgreat you would only paste in the "channelisgreat" part.

Hope this helps

Thank you, i missed getting that fixed last time I was online here. Should be good now. Thank you.