TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
That's the rumor, but hopefully all it is really is just a rumor. How would you feel about Ghosts 2?
Well a lot of people didn't really like Ghosts, I didn't see why I found it decent, if I still had it I would play it but if it is anything like ghosts I would play they would just need to make it a little better

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Well a lot of people didn't really like Ghosts, I didn't see why I found it decent, if I still had it I would play it but if it is anything like ghosts I would play they would just need to make it a little better
Yeah, I agree. With a few tweaks and better maps it could've been a lot better. I guess we'll find out here soon enough, though!

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Yeah, I agree. With a few tweaks and better maps it could've been a lot better. I guess we'll find out here soon enough, though!
Yep I'm open to any CoD game like I said that's where I started gaming. I give every CoD a try. I buy it play it for about a month and determine if I like it or not

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
True that. It took me a while to adapt to AW. The new movement systems are just a little too much really. It can be fun, but it can also be hectic.
I agree AW was to fast I made one video on it but my elgato gave me such a hard time I Just didn't bother with it no more. Btw how do you get the little subscribe button in your text?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I was 11 years old and I was walking around the house and I saw my dad playing a Call of Duty game so I asked and begged if I could try it and eventually he allowed me. I eventually got my own Ps3 and started gaming. I've been gaming for about 4 years now. Last year is when I started questioning myself how do people make Youtube videos and so I researched it and started with one channel named Codyg925 where I uploaded a minecraft video(terrible quality) twice a year(facepalm). I eventually started a new channel and started uploading daily except weekends and now I'm the owner of the channel called TheUltimateVertex and I can tell I'm am starting to slowly grow once I joined with Freedom!
That's nice that your dad got you interested into gaming ^^ My brother inspired me to play more games earlier on. What have you learned about making videos so far?

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
That's nice that your dad got you interested into gaming ^^ My brother inspired me to play more games earlier on. What have you learned about making videos so far?
Well that it isn't as easy as it looks it definitely take a lot of time and that you should quit just because someone tells you too!

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
That reminds me, I got a phone recently, and it bugs the living heck out of me, hah. It auto capitalizes every letter of the sentence sometimes if I don't fix it.

It Can Look Like This Which Is Incredibly Off : O
Yep it does get annoying after a while you just got to check your spelling, like I don't lol

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I was 11 years old and I was walking around the house and I saw my dad playing a Call of Duty game so I asked and begged if I could try it and eventually he allowed me. I eventually got my own Ps3 and started gaming. I've been gaming for about 4 years now. Last year is when I started questioning myself how do people make Youtube videos and so I researched it and started with one channel named Codyg925 where I uploaded a minecraft video(terrible quality) twice a year(facepalm). I eventually started a new channel and started uploading daily except weekends and now I'm the owner of the channel called TheUltimateVertex and I can tell I'm am starting to slowly grow once I joined with Freedom!
That's a cool way to start gaming, I wish my parents played video games, haha. Welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself :D

Reactions: TheUltimateVertex