TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
I was 11 years old and I was walking around the house and I saw my dad playing a Call of Duty game so I asked and begged if I could try it and eventually he allowed me. I eventually got my own Ps3 and started gaming. I've been gaming for about 4 years now. Last year is when I started questioning myself how do people make Youtube videos and so I researched it and started with one channel named Codyg925 where I uploaded a minecraft video(terrible quality) twice a year(facepalm). I eventually started a new channel and started uploading daily except weekends and now I'm the owner of the channel called TheUltimateVertex and I can tell I'm am starting to slowly grow once I joined with Freedom!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I'm a COD creator as well , how is it going so far ? do you have BO3 ?

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I upload CoD and love playing it! Which one did you start on and which one is your favorite?
I started out on Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 and that happens to be my favorite too. I've recently quit playing CoD mainly because its being ruined in my opinion its just getting too unrealistic

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I'm a COD creator as well , how is it going so far ? do you have BO3 ?
Well I don't make COD content now, ever since Advanced Warfare came out and yes I do have BO3 but don't play it. I mostly play CS:GO on the pc and I'm looking for a team of 4 for Competitive matches!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Aww that's a shame , to be honest I hated AW so much its unreal :( BO3 I am loving though , but CS:go is a great game but I suck at it xD how is it going for you ?

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Aww that's a shame , to be honest I hated AW so much its unreal :( BO3 I am loving though , but CS:go is a great game but I suck at it xD how is it going for you ?
It is actually going quite well, once thing I had to adapt to is the the no ADS that screwed me up in the beginning but I got used to it have you tried Competitive matches yet?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Oh Come on its not that bad xD, you should at least try it. Add me on steam: z3ro_rights. I will be on tomorrow playing some CS:GO and recording some videos and maybe we can collab!

Oh no it is :) Its a good game but just enjoying COD to much atm ! I might get into one day !

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I started out on Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 and that happens to be my favorite too. I've recently quit playing CoD mainly because its being ruined in my opinion its just getting too unrealistic
Ahh, I see. It's definitely not for everyone. I've been with CoD since CoD 4 and have stuck out with it since then. MW2 was probably my favorite as well. Would you consider coming back if they went back to the modern style?

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Ahh, I see. It's definitely not for everyone. I've been with CoD since CoD 4 and have stuck out with it since then. MW2 was probably my favorite as well. Would you consider coming back if they went back to the modern style?
Yes definitely, I loved CoD, I used to play it for 12 hrs a day I guess you could say I "no lifed" the crap out of it. If it came back to the old style I would for sure make videos on it but I've heard rumors about the next game and it is not impressing me at all.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Yes definitely, I loved CoD, I used to play it for 12 hrs a day I guess you could say I "no lifed" the crap out of it. If it came back to the old style I would for sure make videos on it but I've heard rumors about the next game and it is not impressing me at all.
I hear you. I try to stick with it through thick and thin. I think eventually they'll come to their senses, especially after seeing how it affects sales

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
I hear you. I try to stick with it through thick and thin. I think eventually they'll come to their senses, especially after seeing how it affects sales
I hope they change there mind on this upcoming one that they making. They are rumors of the setting of the game to be in space