How did you find out about Minecraft?

flipflopgaming

Mutant with an American Accent
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Detroit
YouTube
GamingFlop
I learned about Minecraft from a friend who showed me a YouTube video. It was back in the early days, before Survival came out. I played a LOT in the original creative on a server, and became an OP. Then I bought Alpha, and never looked back. Love the game, and have logged more hours then I'm comfortable with sharing. LOL

BanBox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2014
Please come check out my YouTube channel! If you like & comment I will maybe do a collab with you and I will like & comment in return! Come help me reach 2K Subscribers!

Zumex

New User
May 11, 2015
I found out threw a friend how gave me a usb wher minecraft cracked was on I played it for about a month and then I bought it now I told many students out of my class about it and everybody loves it !

TommyTheHeist

Rising User
May 10, 2015
Lithuania
YouTube
my friend told me about it. then i went to youtube, searched for mc gameplay, and there was no mc gameplay atm :D just some trailers :D And after 2 or 3 days i found captainsparklez gameplay :D he was my first subscription on yt xD

BanBox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2014
Please check out my newest video of Racing OpTic & Syndicate at Parallel Island :D

KewCrew

Official Minecrafter and Disney/Marvel Nerd
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
YouTube
kewcraftcrew
I was getting ready for a football game when in the locker room, I noticed my friend playing a game on his phone. I asked, "What kind of game would use these awful graphics?" He said, "Minecraft!" and handed me his phone to let me try it. Haven't been off it since.

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
i think it was youtube. i was looking at sub video to see if i like it. than for some reason i want buy minecraft. i guess minecraft have that power try make people to want to play it...

VGMaestro

Rising User
Jun 10, 2015
I had heard about Minecraft, but I didn't give it a try until I saw PBG's Minecraft Hardcore series on YouTube.