How did you find out about Minecraft?

DarkLink

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2014
one of my friends introduced me to minecraft classic basicly creative with out all the blocks any way and i found out about the paid version of minecraft on my own

DodgemDynamite

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2014
Australia
YouTube
I found out about 3 years ago from a friend at school who found a cracked version of the game. We used to run a cracked server of the game but then I really got into mini games people would play on youtube so I bought the game!

EthGoesBOOM

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2015
My younger brother got me into it. I wasn't interested at first but now I quite enjoy it haha I'm also looking forward to the TellTale Minecraft game :)

SuperVortex

Respected User
Feb 7, 2015
YouTube
I found out about MC when I was scrolling throughh youtube and found Yogscast. Thats where it all started, 4 or 5 years ago.

Foxcat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2015
Leicester UK
YouTube
NFinlowDaShorts
I first heard about Minecraft at the back end of 2011. The story goes that I was watching a channel called 3TGaming (defunct now I think) and liked there call of duty commentaries, then one of the members started to do a Minecraft series which I thought was boring at first but then I slowly got into it. Eventually February 2012 came along and I managed buy the Minecraft beta and joined the 3TGaming multiplayer server that had just been set up. Since then I was a moderator on their server and then participated in a ton of different multiplayer game types.

JakePro

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
Earth
www.youtube.com
YouTube
One day i was browsing YouTube and i saw a video that looked cool on the what to watch page. This video was by a person called etho, so i checked it out and that is how i found minecraft. I was so intrigued by this game that i made a YouTube channel about it but now i do other stuff to. I think minecraft is one of the coolest games ever.

MrSuspect

New User
Feb 16, 2015
i had this friend who played minecraft so when i first saw i thought it was stupid but now i am addicted to it and watching videos about it in youtube

Reactions: Jimbo

TheRandomMelon

A gamer-holic
Freedom! Member
Nov 15, 2014
My Minecraft addiction started when I found out about it by watching TheDiamondMinecart on YouTube and I thought 'Why not play it myself?' The End

WireWulf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2015
north Alabama
YouTube
WireWolfe
I really do not remember how I heard of minecraft, other then it involved irc, linux, and some random guy with a Swedish nick spamming chat
seems like only yeasterday about according to mojang that was 2009