How did you find out about Minecraft?

CaptinCatz

New User
Mar 8, 2015
My brother told me abotut it when i was little. I thought it sucked and my brother thought it was awesome. And now i play and think it is awesome and my brother kinda likes it

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
My younger brother forced me into playing it, wasn't bad at all. c:

AltUnderCtrl

Rising User
Feb 20, 2015
Gothenburg, Sweden
AltUnderCtrl
I remember back in the more earlier releases of minecraft you could play without a problem on a cracked client, so my friends wanted me to test it out, they had a map with a city in it from a kinda big Swedish server and we went into creative and placed tnt everywhere and blow it up, and i remember later on we found this server and join it and the host and owner had seen the video on youtube and started to interrogate my friends and not my since my name was different in the video HAHAHA it was so funny.
Yes I upload Gameplay videos from Minecraft up on my channel

CheddarCraft

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
After my friends brought a game where you build and do whatever you want I obsessed a wee bit over it. Now, I run a lovely little quarter of a corner of YouTube inhabited by Wedges.

IzRoderrz

Respected User
Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
I got minecraft when the xbox 360 version came out. I played it and I found it useless! That was before now. About 2 years ago I saw the trailer for minecraft and that reminded me of the game so I bought the Pc version. Now my whole channel revolves around minecraft, it is a big part of my channel and I am addicted to it.

Viowolf

Freedom! Member
Jan 13, 2015
YouTube
I would always hog my cousin's tablet, when he came over, for the pocket edition when I was younger. I honestly thought it was the best game ever.

nAbPwNeR

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2015
Kentucky
YouTube
So I heard about MC on youtube from someone....I cant remember..it was back in Alpha.

I had downloaded the cracked version and soon after that I bought it.
So I been play MC for 6 years and have ran over 5 servers

Reactions: Joshua Love

Joshua Love

New User
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
DJLoveGames
Found out about it in an ad on Xbox 360. Didn't care for it much then... But then I seen the limitless possibilities on youtube that's when I was like WOAH... Gotta get it for PC!!!

Oreotart

Rising User
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
My brother used to play the cracked minecraft version, and so that year me and him asked for the real version for Christmas. I do indeed run a gaming channel, one of the games I play is MineCraft, it is, as my username says, called Oreotart.

SpartoMaster

Rising User
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
I found out through youtube. I was a big CaptianSparklez fan in 2011. I have had minecraft for 4 years and i'm making a minecraft channel out of my current one.

Talking Gorilla

New User
Apr 23, 2015
Iceland
YouTube
I found about it through my friends which all played minecraft, and then me and my friend used to watch minecraft youtube videos all day long until we decided to buy the game. And yes i have a minecraft channel since i fell in love with minecraft youtubers. I want to get some footage of other games before my viewers lock into minecraft. :D