How did you find out about Minecraft?

Tyler coombs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I remember it was by accident last year! I was watching a video on youtube than an add popped up and i can't remember who it was but it was Minecraft! At first i thought it was some old school PC game from the 90's but i watched it for a bit and than a link for Etho popped up and he blew my mind with all the redstone stuff and got completely hooked to watching it! Finally months later i actually downloaded the game and is def one of my favorite of all time

CorithianX

New User
Dec 5, 2014
I heard about it through Seananers, but how did you hear about minecraft? Share your stories below! Also do you run a minecraft channel?

i was bored of watching youtubers play the game and i wanted to play it my self

Can everyone one that sees thi splease check out my youtube channel and if you like it please subscribe

www.youtube.com/corithianx

Ruffiey Boo

New User
Dec 5, 2014
I found out, about 3 years ago, from watching my cousin play it on his Xbox. I loved it and got a mine craft account a month later. All i can say it that I <3 Minecraft :3

wialord

Dec 8, 2014
California
YouTube
When I was in elementary school my good friend told me all about it, so I started playing the free version for a while until I got the full game finally.

TGK2

Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2014
YouTube
My older brother was in the living room and i walked in on him playing Minecraft. And he let me play, so that's how i found out about Minecraft

Minecracker01

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
YouTube
I had heard of minecraft but never played it before so one night I download the trial and was hooked. Now I have my youtube channel where I play minecraft and hopefully other games and content in the days to come.

theodgamingproject1

Rising User
Jan 9, 2015
YouTube
I found out about minecraft when I went to a sleep over at my friends house. He showed me minecraft and I really liked it. This was way back in Beta so I could play for free on 'Minecraft for Free' which was the same as the full game but did not have servers and owned by Mojang. I played it for about six months and shortly after 1.1 came out I decided to buy the game and it was £15 well spent.

By now I have played on the for thousands of hours and have to accounts. So overall it has been the game that started me off in PC gaming and the game I have spent the most time on.

MrSaberine

Rising User
Jan 14, 2015
YouTube
MrSaberine
I actually found out about minecraft through Markiplier's series Drunk Minecraft.
I watched it and thought "These drunk morons make this game seem so fun."
The very next day, I bought minecraft for the xbox 360 and pretty much played a solid 24 hours.
Then, after I got my laptop, I got minecraft for the PC, and my love for the game has grown ever since :)

Alars30

Rising User
Jan 5, 2015
I used to watch joey graceffa's vlogs and he started playing mc with Stacey. She played with Graser10 who introduced me to all of the cube smp members! haha long chain on how I started watching minecraft vids to how I started playing as well lol :D