How did you find out about Minecraft?

ProdigyB621

Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
I found out when the beta released around the time when Enchanting and Wolves were added to the game. I still love the game and now know alot more about it like how to mod and such. It's such a great game!

NeroBoyGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2014
YouTube
i think it was when the yogscast started playing it in their '' how to survive your first night'' video which then turned to ''shadow of israphel'' so i picked it up by askign my family to buy it for me. :p

Trickel_Plays

Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2014
YouTube
Trickel_Plays
In my country (Latvia) there is a simillar website to 9GAG wher people post stuff and there was a post about a dude who created a simple game and had earned a lot of money and from there, which was like 3 years ago, i started to play minecraft....

Blazenfury Gaming

Rising User
Nov 4, 2014
YouTube
I found out about Minecraft from a ex-friend of mine(that story is for another time) when he was playing it at my house I personally thought it looked dumb, but after watching what he could do for a few hours I was extremely impressed and got the game a couple days later after some YouTube research. Years later most of the videos I put on my channel are Minecraft related and I am still enjoying the game!:D

Gam3G!rl

New User
Nov 8, 2014
YouTube
TheRealGam3Girl
I saw the demo on xbox back when it first game out. My brother and i heard it was about mining. We really didn't know what to expect but the demo was fun and we fell in love with the game. Then we bought it.

Mr TeeMAN

New User
Nov 9, 2014
YouTube
I actually played it with a friend and didn't have a clue what to do and the graphics looked terrible then I watched "noregretz" now known as "call me kevin" and I was hooked on the series and the game! Those were the good ole days :)

MineSipian

Rising User
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
I found out when I first discovered Youtube. The first Youtuber I've ever watched was CaptainSparklez. I saw his Let's Play of Minecraft when he was about 3 episodes in and I fell in love with Youtube and Minecraft at the same time. I then had a dream to make Youtube videos and 2 years ago, a friend and I made that dream a reality. Now, it's just me, but I still have my roots and that's Minecraft.

theG4mingP4nd4

Respected User
Nov 13, 2014
YouTube
I actually don't remember how I found out about it. I got it around 2 months after it can out I think and I didn't play it a lot until later when it got big and I play it a ton now!