1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Share your Halloween related videos (any genre!) to our Media section for a chance to get featured on the official Freedom! Facebook page.

Solved How can i reactivate my partnership? my channel is active now

Discussion in 'Support' started by Evil Kids, Oct 12, 2017 at 12:13 PM.

1. Evil Kids

Evil Kids Registered User

Forum Posts:
    hello there. my channel is showing under review since january because of it was inactive. i am posting regularly now and want to continue my partnership with you. please help.

also i have $19.04 on my dashboard. how can i reedem it?

2. zeke morgan

zeke morgan Moderator Moderator Community Team! Freedom! Partner

Forum Posts:
    You would need to contact the support team as they would be able to continue your application, or you could cancel your existing application and then reapply - it up to you which one you do

As for the money on your dashboard, do you mean this is showing on your Freedom Dashboard or your YouTube Dashboard?

3. Evil Kids

Forum Posts:
  4. zeke morgan

Forum Posts:
    Make sure that you have a linked paypal account / email on your dashboard otherwise Freedom won't be able to pay you. Also if there is any adjustments to be made, you can always request a catch up payment, which is especially helpful if you hadn't linked your paypal account prior to this

5. Evil Kids

Forum Posts:
    is there any other way to get paid? coz i don't have an international Debit/Credit card.

6. zeke morgan

Forum Posts:
    At the minute Paypal is the only way for most partners unless you are generating over 200,000 in the last 30 days in which you could use Tipalti. Paypal is available in multiple countries and can easily be transferred into your bank from Paypal, used for goods or services online

7. Evil Kids

Forum Posts:
    so if they dont want to reactivate my account, i will still get paid my due right?

8. zeke morgan

Forum Posts:
    As long as your channel was only removed for inactivity and nothing to do with copyright you should still be / have been paid. Could you include a screenshot of your Freedom Dashboard revenue page, as if you have been under review since January, and you had been a partner before that I can't see why you shouldn't have already been paid for the time you were in the partnership beforehand.

Have you even received payment from Freedom before? If not you should check your Paypal account and be sure that you have 'accepted' the payment, otherwise this would be held up. Failing that be sure to email our support team regarding this as they would be able to best outline the course of action

9. Evil Kids

Forum Posts:
    i haven't linked my paypal yet... i'll do it after confirmation of my partnership.

10. zeke morgan

Forum Posts:
    Well when you do so then you should request a catch up payment via your dashboard and the money owed ($19.04) should then be paid to your Paypal within 72 hours