Solved How can i reactivate my partnership? my channel is active now

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You would need to contact the support team as they would be able to continue your application, or you could cancel your existing application and then reapply - it up to you which one you do

As for the money on your dashboard, do you mean this is showing on your Freedom dashboard or your Youtube dashboard?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Make sure that you have a linked paypal account / email on your dashboard otherwise Freedom won't be able to pay you. Also if there is any adjustments to be made, you can always request a catch up payment, which is especially helpful if you hadn't linked your paypal account prior to this

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
At the minute Paypal is the only way for most partners unless you are generating over 200,000 in the last 30 days in which you could use Tipalti. Paypal is available in multiple countries and can easily be transferred into your bank from Paypal, used for goods or services online

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As long as your channel was only removed for inactivity and nothing to do with copyright you should still be / have been paid. Could you include a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard revenue page, as if you have been under review since January, and you had been a partner before that I can't see why you shouldn't have already been paid for the time you were in the partnership beforehand.

Have you even received payment from Freedom before? If not you should check your Paypal account and be sure that you have 'accepted' the payment, otherwise this would be held up. Failing that be sure to email our support team regarding this as they would be able to best outline the course of action

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.