Other Milestone High Ranking on Instagram 2 Times in 1 day

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Last night I ranked one of my photos that I took of a local model that ranked #3 in the top for #portrait which has 58M+ total posts with that hashtag! I have like 4k followers and I can't believe I'm able to make it to the top of one of the post popular hashtags on Instagram!

Today I was able to rank another one that I took and did #portrait and it ranked to the top #2
I must have figured out how to hit the big hashtags if I'm able to do it twice within 12 hours!

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
wow that's nuts! good job :D
Thanks! I have been putting a lot of work into my Instagram lately and it has been paying off so far. I have gotten a few paid video shoots and photoshoots from it so far. Also had someone reach out to me to be a model. Also 1 brand deal. Planning on working with that brand again in the future as well.

D

Deleted member 197467

Last night I ranked one of my photos that I took of a local model that ranked #3 in the top for #portrait which has 58M+ total posts with that hashtag! I have like 4k followers and I can't believe I'm able to make it to the top of one of the post popular hashtags on Instagram!

Today I was able to rank another one that I took and did #portrait and it ranked to the top #2
I must have figured out how to hit the big hashtags if I'm able to do it twice within 12 hours!

Woah