RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Last night I ranked one of my photos that I took of a local model that ranked #3 in the top for #portrait which has 58M+ total posts with that hashtag! I have like 4k followers and I can't believe I'm able to make it to the top of one of the post popular hashtags on Instagram!

Today I was able to rank another one that I took and did #portrait and it ranked to the top #2
I must have figured out how to hit the big hashtags if I'm able to do it twice within 12 hours!

Reactions: Amberly Johnson

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
wow that's nuts! good job :D
Thanks! I have been putting a lot of work into my Instagram lately and it has been paying off so far. I have gotten a few paid video shoots and photoshoots from it so far. Also had someone reach out to me to be a model. Also 1 brand deal. Planning on working with that brand again in the future as well.

Reactions: Amberly Johnson
D

Deleted member 197467

Last night I ranked one of my photos that I took of a local model that ranked #3 in the top for #portrait which has 58M+ total posts with that hashtag! I have like 4k followers and I can't believe I'm able to make it to the top of one of the post popular hashtags on Instagram!

Today I was able to rank another one that I took and did #portrait and it ranked to the top #2
I must have figured out how to hit the big hashtags if I'm able to do it twice within 12 hours!

Woah