Gaming Hi! Visually Impaired Gamer :)

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

good luck!
Thank you! That is some good advice, yes i do hope to meet some great people and help in any way i can to those channels i think are great! So far i have found so many people with amazing channels already!!

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
It's awesome how you don't let your vision keep you from achieving your dreams.
I agree with you that gaming allows us to experience things that real life sometimes just can't offer!
Love your introduction video too, can't wait to see more of your content!

Reactions: Shubham Goel

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
It's awesome how you don't let your vision keep you from achieving your dreams.
I agree with you that gaming allows us to experience things that real life sometimes just can't offer!
Love your introduction video too, can't wait to see more of your content!

Hi!!! Thank you for the saying hi and your kind words!! So happy you like my intro video, thank you. hope you like my other videos too!

You channel looks awesome, like your Minecraft videos!

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Hi!!! Thank you for the saying hi and your kind words!! So happy you like my intro video, thank you. hope you like my other videos too!

You channel looks awesome, like your Minecraft videos!
Thank you Shubham! I do enjoy your videos, the ones about VR are quite interesting.
I would think that the upcoming realease of VR would be an interesting step for people with visual impairments, I haven't seen any reviews coming from that POV yet

Reactions: Shubham Goel

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Thank you Shubham! I do enjoy your videos, the ones about VR are quite interesting.
I would think that the upcoming realease of VR would be an interesting step for people with visual impairments, I haven't seen any reviews coming from that POV yet

Thank you! Yeah VR i believe may change the way people such as myself are able to play games and experience things they normally would never be able to do. I hope to some how get my hands on a unit and really share my thoughts and views with as many people as possible :)