Gaming Hi! Visually Impaired Gamer :)

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi, My name is Shubham, i'm 20, and i recently started doing Youtube Videos. I've always enjoyed making videos, from Film making to just doing random things alongside Gaming. I've always found Games have helped me experience things i normally couldn't do in real life.
I was born with Albinism, which has resulted in me being legally blind seeing around 3/40.
However, that has not stopped me from enjoying gaming, and just having fun, thats what i hope to show on my channel, i want to be able to show that you can be of any age and any walk of life to be able to play games and really have fun. I guess, that is why i started doing Youtube, i enjoy making people smile and just having a good time.

I am trying to post more regular videos, which i hope to start doing really soon once University work is out of the way :p Normally i do post a video or two a week.
I tend to focus on more abstract kind of games, covering anything i find interesting or amusing, and just going people another perspective on how i play games and what it is like to play them while not being able to see them really well.

I joined freedom, as i think it will really help me meet some great people and just be able to talk and communicate and grow my channel with like minded people. Looking through the forums i can really say it looks like a super nice community who love helping each other and thats something i want to be a part of :)

i really do hope you enjoy my content and i cannot wait to speak and build connections with you guys!
Thank you!!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey ! Welcome to freedom (y) (Y)

A very nice Introduction and I agree games help you experience a lot of moments and ive had some rare moments to and a great place to meet people :)

I'm glad to hear you have not let Albinism stop you ! I'm glad your part of the Freedom family :)

Best of luck !

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey ! Welcome to freedom (y) (Y)

A very nice Introduction and I agree games help you experience a lot of moments and ive had some rare moments to and a great place to meet people :)

I'm glad to hear you have not let Albinism stop you ! I'm glad your part of the Freedom family :)

Best of luck !

Thank you for the really nice message and welcome! <3

Reactions: Prology

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, My name is Shubham, i'm 20, and i recently started doing Youtube Videos. I've always enjoyed making videos, from Film making to just doing random things alongside Gaming. I've always found Games have helped me experience things i normally couldn't do in real life.
I was born with Albinism, which has resulted in me being legally blind seeing around 3/40.
However, that has not stopped me from enjoying gaming, and just having fun, thats what i hope to show on my channel, i want to be able to show that you can be of any age and any walk of life to be able to play games and really have fun. I guess, that is why i started doing Youtube, i enjoy making people smile and just having a good time.

I am trying to post more regular videos, which i hope to start doing really soon once University work is out of the way :p Normally i do post a video or two a week.
I tend to focus on more abstract kind of games, covering anything i find interesting or amusing, and just going people another perspective on how i play games and what it is like to play them while not being able to see them really well.

I joined freedom, as i think it will really help me meet some great people and just be able to talk and communicate and grow my channel with like minded people. Looking through the forums i can really say it looks like a super nice community who love helping each other and thats something i want to be a part of :)

i really do hope you enjoy my content and i cannot wait to speak and build connections with you guys!
Thank you!!
Very strong introduction post Shubham! Video games are more interesting to me, compared to driving around seeing national monuments. I'm sorry that your vision affects you like that, my vision is somewhat terrible, but I'm almost close to being legally blind. Meeting people on here will be simple enough, members love to talk to others on here! I hope that your entire experience here is a great one ^^

Reactions: Shubham Goel

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Very strong introduction post Shubham! Video games are more interesting to me, compared to driving around seeing national monuments. I'm sorry that your vision affects you like that, my vision is somewhat terrible, but I'm almost close to being legally blind. Meeting people on here will be simple enough, members love to talk to others on here! I hope that your entire experience here is a great one ^^

Hi, thank you so much! Aww, yeah i agree, my interest are more in games then actually exploring. It's great to meet people who have a similar problem to me. Thank you!! I'm happy to know this community is really lively and helpful :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, thank you so much! Aww, yeah i agree, my interest are more in games then actually exploring. It's great to meet people who have a similar problem to me. Thank you!! I'm happy to know this community is really lively and helpful :)
Having a great enthusiasm for what you do, will help a ton in your videos. I get excited knowing that there are people out there that nerd out when they get to work on the stuff they love. This community is definitely full of chatters, hah. If you're considering working with others, the collaborate forums work great. You can make your own post as well to find additional people that share a similar vision to you!

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Ethan Riak

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube

Thank you!!
Hey man! Very strong start with your introduction! I know how you feel because just like you my vision is also pretty poor. I think it is great that you are able to overcome something like that. Maybe in the future if you are interested, we could collaborate together and maybe even make a video together. Best of luck in your youtube journey.
-TheLoneWolf

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Having a great enthusiasm for what you do, will help a ton in your videos. I get excited knowing that there are people out there that nerd out when they get to work on the stuff they love. This community is definitely full of chatters, hah. If you're considering working with others, the collaborate forums work great. You can make your own post as well to find additional people that share a similar vision to you!

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

I could not agree more, doing something you love really does help you create more energetic and fun content! Thank you, i will sure check out the collaborate forum, it sounds like a perfect idea. Thank you!

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey man! Very strong start with your introduction! I know how you feel because just like you my vision is also pretty poor. I think it is great that you are able to overcome something like that. Maybe in the future if you are interested, we could collaborate together and maybe even make a video together. Best of luck in your youtube journey.
-TheLoneWolf

Hey! Thank you for the kind words! Yeah, that sounds like a really good idea, would love too. Your videos look like a lot of fun! :) Thank you

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I could not agree more, doing something you love really does help you create more energetic and fun content! Thank you, i will sure check out the collaborate forum, it sounds like a perfect idea. Thank you!
Definitely, of course we all have days where we are tired, but rest is important as well. Knowing your schedule for being energetic works wonders as well. I'm glad that I could assist you, and I hope that you find legitimate people to work with!

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Definitely, of course we all have days where we are tired, but rest is important as well. Knowing your schedule for being energetic works wonders as well. I'm glad that I could assist you, and I hope that you find legitimate people to work with!

Thank you!! Schedule is very important!!

Thanks you!! <3