Educational Hi there, I am .......

Master Adit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
aditluhadia
Yes sir I did, thanks to your video I'm going to ATTEMPT to make an intro with Blender haha.
How did you get so many subscribers?
Anyways, I checked out your channel. Will you upload call of duty gameplay? I don't play call of duty but, I wanted some gameplay videos.
One more tip - make a website. That will help you a lot! :D

Ravikul

Rising User
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
The reason I already have 124 subscribers is because I originally made my channel about a year ago. I didn't do anything special though, I just uploaded Call of Duty clips. Now my plan is to take a whole different approach and actually create enjoyable content, yanno? And yes, I will be uploading Call of Duty, a lot of zombies, occasionally multiplayer gameplays, and other random stuff! :)

Master Adit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
aditluhadia
The reason I already have 124 subscribers is because I originally made my channel about a year ago. I didn't do anything special though, I just uploaded Call of Duty clips. Now my plan is to take a whole different approach and actually create enjoyable content, yanno? And yes, I will be uploading Call of Duty, a lot of zombies, occasionally multiplayer gameplays, and other random stuff! :)
Can I use your gameplay videos in my videos?

Master Adit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
aditluhadia
I wanted to ask you - why are you not in Freedom?