Educational Hi there, I am .......

Master Adit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi there, I am Master Adit. I upload awesome stuff and videos that help you all to grow on YouTube (y) (Y).

Master Adit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Yes sir I did, thanks to your video I'm going to ATTEMPT to make an intro with Blender haha.
How did you get so many subscribers?
Anyways, I checked out your channel. Will you upload call of duty gameplay? I don't play call of duty but, I wanted some gameplay videos.
One more tip - make a website. That will help you a lot! :D

Ravikul

Rising User
The reason I already have 124 subscribers is because I originally made my channel about a year ago. I didn't do anything special though, I just uploaded Call of Duty clips. Now my plan is to take a whole different approach and actually create enjoyable content, yanno? And yes, I will be uploading Call of Duty, a lot of zombies, occasionally multiplayer gameplays, and other random stuff! :)

Master Adit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
The reason I already have 124 subscribers is because I originally made my channel about a year ago. I didn't do anything special though, I just uploaded Call of Duty clips. Now my plan is to take a whole different approach and actually create enjoyable content, yanno? And yes, I will be uploading Call of Duty, a lot of zombies, occasionally multiplayer gameplays, and other random stuff! :)
Can I use your gameplay videos in my videos?

Master Adit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome! :) Hope you liking freedom so far :)
Well, I think Freedom! Forums are that best! I really wanted to be in the community team ( Just to help everyone and not to get the verification tick ). I have been replying to almost every comment. But, no one notices me :(.

Master Adit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I wanted to ask you - why are you not in Freedom?