Newbiezo

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
hey , Welcome to Freedom !
Hey prology!
I see you do gameplays of high end games that's really awesome! Well we can have a good talk in future because if you look my channel out I do some discussions like commentaries on gameplays and need more for future videos..Well I know is awkward for you to work with a small channel like me..but don't worry I am growing consistently improving my content everyday ! We can have a cross promotion system where ofcourse i would promote for your gameplays i use in my vids! and you do similar thing..wether its mine 22 subs or you 500+ .Its good to be together! Please reply soon! In need of awesome gameplays like yours...

May 6, 2016
UK
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey prology!
I see you do gameplays of high end games that's really awesome! Well we can have a good talk in future because if you look my channel out I do some discussions like commentaries on gameplays and need more for future videos..Well I know is awkward for you to work with a small channel like me..but don't worry I am growing consistently improving my content everyday ! We can have a cross promotion system where ofcourse i would promote for your gameplays i use in my vids! and you do similar thing..wether its mine 22 subs or you 500+ .Its good to be together! Please reply soon! In need of awesome gameplays like yours...
there not my videos or gameplays :) they are submitted videos from people that want more exposer for there channels :) this youtube channel is a community channel to help channels grow :)