May 6, 2016
UK
www.facebook.com
YouTube

Hi how is everyone on the great day :D i started up a youtube channel to help people out as much as i can. This is a community channel where you get to get your videos uploaded that wont be lost in the group as it will always remain on the channel ofc you get to decide if your video is monetised or not. but you have to state in your message of submission giving us full permission to do so anything that this channel makes is left in the channels paypal for funding for other things such as community forums and websites and so on. no one profits but at the same time everyone profits by making this a full on community the choice is 100% yours if you dont give permission to monetise then your video will not be monetised.. there are rules for getting your video onto the channel and each rule must be followed this is a way for you to advertise without being pushed down the group and having your post being lost this is a great way to help yourself but also a great way to help others which is why the main rule is that you will have to be a active subscriber for the other rules you can find them on the youtube channel in the about tab :D with that said lets work together to grow together :D

if anyone is intrested then feel free to reply to the post letting me know if you want the link or not

I wont post the link here as i dont want to spamming anywhere

Last edited:
May 6, 2016
UK
www.facebook.com
YouTube
That is great news ! Freedom is a great place that can help you grow and you can meet a lot of awesome people :D So I hope your stay here (y) (Y)
well this channel isnt really for me its a community thing to help people grow there channels i have my own channel for myself but i thought this would be a great way for me to be able to help people grow instead of doing everything single out on my channel this way i can help as many people as i can all at once so i looked up on other community's and freedom was the one that mostly came up. if all works out well i might bring my own channel into freedom as well :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
well this channel isnt really for me its a community thing to help people grow there channels i have my own channel for myself but i thought this would be a great way for me to be able to help people grow instead of doing everything single out on my channel this way i can help as many people as i can all at once so i looked up on other community's and freedom was the one that mostly came up. if all works out well i might bring my own channel into freedom as well :)

Ah I see ! its sounds like a good idea though pal :) you should bring the other channel over as well :)

Have a great day !

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome! It's always great to see someone helping out the community. Do you have any specific content you'd like to upload or are you just uploading any gaming video you can so long as they follow the guidelines? These things can become tricky, being you need to provide for a viewer base and everyone may not like a certain style game.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Hi how is everyone on the great day :D i started up a youtube channel to help people out as much as i can. This is a community channel where you get to get your videos uploaded that wont be lost in the group as it will always remain on the channel ofc you get to decide if your video is monetised or not. but you have to state in your message of submission giving us full permission to do so anything that this channel makes is left in the channels paypal for funding for other things such as community forums and websites and so on. no one profits but at the same time everyone profits by making this a full on community the choice is 100% yours if you dont give permission to monetise then your video will not be monetised.. there are rules for getting your video onto the channel and each rule must be followed this is a way for you to advertise without being pushed down the group and having your post being lost this is a great way to help yourself but also a great way to help others which is why the main rule is that you will have to be a active subscriber for the other rules you can find them on the youtube channel in the about tab :D with that said lets work together to grow together :D

if anyone is intrested then feel free to reply to the post letting me know if you want the link or not

I wont post the link here as i dont want to spamming anywhere

Welcome to the family mate and I like the idea.

May 6, 2016
UK
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Welcome! It's always great to see someone helping out the community. Do you have any specific content you'd like to upload or are you just uploading any gaming video you can so long as they follow the guidelines? These things can become tricky, being you need to provide for a viewer base and everyone may not like a certain style game.
yes you have a very good point but as long as its gaming content its allowed. and the way i decide on what video is uploaded is the one that has the best quality out of all submitted videos, which means i have to watch every single submitted video to decide which one has the best quality. i would prefer to have best quality and not quantity uploaded. and if someone doesn't like a certain thing they can state that to the person that had his/her video uploaded. as the person that gets uploaded has to be the one that monitor the comments on the uploaded video. and its also a way that everyone can come together if someone likes the content they saw they can go right to that channel and subscriber if they wish to. i think if i put my heart into do it right it can really work. and as for viewer ship thats why there's a rule that it has to be a active subscriber as i believe that you cant expect someone to watch the content on your submitted video if your not willing to do the same. so none active subs wouldnt get a chance as i would most likely pick the active over the none active