Gaming Hi! (Now, let's hope you don't scroll over...)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I'm trying to look for the support page where they'd tell you how to manage your YouTube Channel.

Hi,
freedom2.support.tm has all the support articles.
If you mean changing the layout of your homepage click the settings wheel next to the subscribe button. Click customise channel layout.

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming
Any plans on doing Quantum Break or Mirror's Edge Catalyst? :D
I'm not sure... I will if there is demand. I usually play games I feel like they're going to be great experiences to share. So, maybe I will but, saying that... I think the motivation to play those games will be based on the kind of demand and support if you guys want me to play those games...!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I'm not sure... I will if there is demand. I usually play games I feel like they're going to be great experiences to share. So, maybe I will but, saying that... I think the motivation to play those games will be based on the kind of demand and support if you guys want me to play those games...!
Well I would love to watch those games :D , anyway do you conduct twitter polls?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I got ya! I want to be part of the community as well. It's nice! Yet, still... Would at least like to know what keeping from getting views... Hopefully Freedom's Support team can give me a better idea...!
Aye, you could make a thread in the Channel Review section to let the community take a look at your channel to see if there is space for improvement wich can help. Besides that we have the Tips & Tricks section with usefull threads on how to improve content and such ;)

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming
Aye, you could make a thread in the Channel Review section to let the community take a look at your channel to see if there is space for improvement wich can help. Besides that we have the Tips & Tricks section with usefull threads on how to improve content and such ;)
I did! I don't know if I can post the link to it here though...