Gaming Hi! (Now, let's hope you don't scroll over...)

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming
I'm gonna keep this short and simple.

I have a Gaming Channel called "MZ-101" I post Informational (Funny) videos, Well edited Let's Plays and Cinematic Montages (There's a difference! They don't have a lady with a beautiful voice, singing to a Dubstep track! Checkout a video called "Bang" for reference.) I enjoy making videos but, recently I felt absolutely desatisfied with views and results I've been getting So, I thought "Hey, an MCN is the last that I didn't to scrape for views! Let's try that!" So, one thing led to another and now, I'm in Freedom's Fourms. I'm not anything special in that regard. Almost everyone in here has Partnered with Freedom to gain views so, might as well. Hope you'll look up and Check my channel ouy. This was MZ-101 and GUYS...! SEE YA LATER...! NEXT TIME...

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

Inspire GFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to the family! Check out the support FAQ and be sure to hop in chat and read the rules and chat with us :)

Also some tips on growing:
Freedom doesn't offer direct advertisement in the way of showing off your channel but they give you tools such as

Music
Sponsorship's
Support
And much more :)

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming
Hey welcome to the family! Check out the support FAQ and be sure to hop in chat and read the rules and chat with us :)

Also some tips on growing:
Freedom doesn't offer direct advertisement in the way of showing off your channel but they give you tools such as

Music
Sponsorship's
Support
And much more :)
Well, I'm still under review... So, let's not jump the gun!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

I have a Gaming Channel called "MZ-101" I post Informational (Funny) videos, Well edited Let's Plays and Cinematic Montages (There's a difference! They don't have a lady with a beautiful voice, singing to a Dubstep track! Checkout a video called "Bang" for reference.) I enjoy making videos but, recently I felt absolutely desatisfied with views and results I've been getting So, I thought "Hey, an MCN is the last that I didn't to scrape for views! Let's try that!" So, one thing led to another and now, I'm in Freedom's Fourms. I'm not anything special in that regard. Almost everyone in here has Partnered with Freedom to gain views so, might as well. Hope you'll look up and Check my channel ouy. This was MZ-101 and GUYS...! SEE YA LATER...! NEXT TIME...
Hey man, welcome to Freedom, yep we can relate alright :p, good job on the editing, I know it can be tiresome sometimes :/, anyway keep up the good work, I subbed...Do you take requests?

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97

Hey and welcome to freedom! First I want to say that I felt the same you did about my channel a few weeks ago. I stopped making videos for a week and my viewers talked me out of my dumb thoughts. They told me to continue my hard work and whatever the result, but to continue satisfying those who want to see it. Sorry I wrote to much, but I hope this helped :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Cinametic Montages can sure be amazing if done right! As for the last part of your intro not everyone is here for views, i for example enjoy talking with various within the community and get to know them as this opens oppertunities and knowledge :D

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Cinametic Montages can sure be amazing if done right! As for the last part of your intro not everyone is here for views, i for example enjoy talking with various within the community and get to know them as this opens oppertunities and knowledge :D
I got ya! I want to be part of the community as well. It's nice! Yet, still... Would at least like to know what keeping from getting views... Hopefully Freedom's Support team can give me a better idea...!

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡
Will do.

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming
Hey and welcome to freedom! First I want to say that I felt the same you did about my channel a few weeks ago. I stopped making videos for a week and my viewers talked me out of my dumb thoughts. They told me to continue my hard work and whatever the result, but to continue satisfying those who want to see it. Sorry I wrote to much, but I hope this helped :)
Well, after one too many times of having that same exact scenario. I decided to get off my ass and set a challenge. If I don't get 201 Subscribers by the 16th of Jan -- 2017. I'm closing my channel. So, hey! If you wanna know why 201 Subs... I'll tell. It's a long story but, I'll tell you.

MZ-101

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
YouTube
MZ101Gaming
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.
I'm trying to look for the support page where they'd tell you how to manage your YouTube Channel.