Gaming Hi guys im Deathtokick

Corey Perschon

New User
Jun 13, 2017
YouTube
coreyperschon
Hi guys im deathtokick i really love playing video games im not here only to become a youtuber i want to become pro gamer and i want to share the stuff i do with the world i want to follow my dream and show my parents youtube is a real job please help me get my channel going at deathtokick gaming i also make semi good montages of me playing grifball

Reactions: TheLatinoPlatypus

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! :D
(That kinda makes it sound like the mafia. We don't do that kinda thing here. Promise.)

I'm Dezy! I also run a gaming-centric channel! Nice ta meetcha! I look forward to seeing you around!
Everyone here is pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions, make friends, set up collaborations - the works.
Best of luck with your channel! I'll definitely be checking it out myself! And welcome, again! c:

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi guys im deathtokick i really love playing video games im not here only to become a youtuber i want to become pro gamer and i want to share the stuff i do with the world i want to follow my dream and show my parents youtube is a real job please help me get my channel going at deathtokick gaming i also make semi good montages of me playing grifball

Welcome, good to see you here.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Welcome to freedom! Good luck!

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
(That kinda makes it sound like the mafia. We don't do that kinda thing here. Promise.)

I'm Dezy! I also run a gaming-centric channel! Nice ta meetcha! I look forward to seeing you around!
Everyone here is pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions, make friends, set up collaborations - the works.
Best of luck with your channel! I'll definitely be checking it out myself! And welcome, again! c:

Hi, d3zydration.

I don't know where to put picture and suggestion about your channel... few things about name of the video and related tags.
Will inspect where is the proper place and then will back and notify you.
milan
---[DOUBLEPOST=1497555781][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, d3zydration.

I don't know where to put picture and suggestion about your channel... few things about name of the video and related tags.
Will inspect where is the proper place and then will back and notify you.
milan
---

Okay, made new thread here about YT helper and tags:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/make-better-tags-that-are-more-related-to-the-video.227157/

Last edited:

Corey Perschon

New User
Jun 13, 2017
YouTube
coreyperschon

Hey i hope to have you watch as a subscriber on my channel and cant wait to see more videos like yours :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community :)

Can't say i ever heard about grifball, can you give me some details on what it is? :)

TheLatinoPlatypus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
Meridian ID
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I will be making a gaming channel alongside with my already existing comedy channel so if you would like to do videos on PS4 together, hit me up!