Gaming Hi Freedom, HatPeasyCat here ;p

HatPeasyCat

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
My name is HatPeasyCat (real name is Ruben, 21 years old). I am from Belgium, not that that is so important but yeah. I made my channel because i want to show people the joy and the awesomness of the old-school games. You know, the ones from 1996-2005. I do play sometimes newer titles but that is more for fun. Mainly i do Let's Plays that most of the time are informative where i show people the different ways to play the games and give more information about the old gems. I am still small ... been on Youtube for a short time now and now decided to joint Freedom. I hope to grow, numbers dont mather to me that much, just that i can give you fella's a little bit of nostalgia ... and over time improve in the quality of my videos.

Feel free to give feedback or to comment.
Peace Out ;p

Reactions: AFKPlays

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome aboard mate! That seems like one good ol' channel you have there! Gonna have to check it out in a bit! Anyways have fun and enjoy yourself here :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
My name is HatPeasyCat (real name is Ruben, 21 years old). I am from Belgium, not that that is so important but yeah. I made my channel because i want to show people the joy and the awesomness of the old-school games. You know, the ones from 1996-2005. I do play sometimes newer titles but that is more for fun. Mainly i do Let's Plays that most of the time are informative where i show people the different ways to play the games and give more information about the old gems. I am still small ... been on Youtube for a short time now and now decided to joint Freedom. I hope to grow, numbers dont mather to me that much, just that i can give you fella's a little bit of nostalgia ... and over time improve in the quality of my videos.

Peace Out ;p
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel...subbed and looking forward for more....It's awesome bro! :D One thing you can think of improving in the future is the mic :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Peace Out ;p
Welcome to the Freedom Community fellow Dutchy :D

Wich oldskool games do you play? One of my personal favorites stay Crash Bandicoot :)

HatPeasyCat

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel...subbed and looking forward for more....It's awesome bro! :D One thing you can think of improving in the future is the mic :)
Yeah i know, That is sush a pain. It records sounds from my entire room + it felt so i guess i have to be creative now haha. But yeah, always room for improvement. I gonna get a better mic in next week ;p

HatPeasyCat

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Welcome to the Freedom Community fellow Dutchy :D

Wich oldskool games do you play? One of my personal favorites stay Crash Bandicoot :)
Most of the time i play games between 1996 - 2008, you know the windows 98 games or like the 3d platformers from those times. Everything is on pc because i am a big box collector myself. Crash Bandicoot was fun indeed, i am gonna play ps1+2 games however but these lp's take so long to complete. But i defenetly gonna play those titles ;p

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Most of the time i play games between 1996 - 2008, you know the windows 98 games or like the 3d platformers from those times. Everything is on pc because i am a big box collector myself. Crash Bandicoot was fun indeed, i am gonna play ps1+2 games however but these lp's take so long to complete. But i defenetly gonna play those titles ;p
Awesome! Going for older PC games then i would say the classic Doom and Wolfenstein 3D :D