Gaming Hi Freedom, HatPeasyCat here ;p

HatPeasyCat

Rising User
My name is HatPeasyCat (real name is Ruben, 21 years old). I am from Belgium, not that that is so important but yeah. I made my channel because i want to show people the joy and the awesomness of the old-school games. You know, the ones from 1996-2005. I do play sometimes newer titles but that is more for fun. Mainly i do Let's Plays that most of the time are informative where i show people the different ways to play the games and give more information about the old gems. I am still small ... been on Youtube for a short time now and now decided to joint Freedom. I hope to grow, numbers dont mather to me that much, just that i can give you fella's a little bit of nostalgia ... and over time improve in the quality of my videos.

Feel free to give feedback or to comment.
Peace Out ;p

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome aboard mate! That seems like one good ol' channel you have there! Gonna have to check it out in a bit! Anyways have fun and enjoy yourself here :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
My name is HatPeasyCat (real name is Ruben, 21 years old). I am from Belgium, not that that is so important but yeah. I made my channel because i want to show people the joy and the awesomness of the old-school games. You know, the ones from 1996-2005. I do play sometimes newer titles but that is more for fun. Mainly i do Let's Plays that most of the time are informative where i show people the different ways to play the games and give more information about the old gems. I am still small ... been on Youtube for a short time now and now decided to joint Freedom. I hope to grow, numbers dont mather to me that much, just that i can give you fella's a little bit of nostalgia ... and over time improve in the quality of my videos.

Peace Out ;p
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel...subbed and looking forward for more....It's awesome bro! :D One thing you can think of improving in the future is the mic :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Peace Out ;p
Welcome to the Freedom Community fellow Dutchy :D

Wich oldskool games do you play? One of my personal favorites stay Crash Bandicoot :)

HatPeasyCat

Rising User
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel...subbed and looking forward for more....It's awesome bro! :D One thing you can think of improving in the future is the mic :)
Yeah i know, That is sush a pain. It records sounds from my entire room + it felt so i guess i have to be creative now haha. But yeah, always room for improvement. I gonna get a better mic in next week ;p

HatPeasyCat

Rising User
Welcome to the Freedom Community fellow Dutchy :D

Wich oldskool games do you play? One of my personal favorites stay Crash Bandicoot :)
Most of the time i play games between 1996 - 2008, you know the windows 98 games or like the 3d platformers from those times. Everything is on pc because i am a big box collector myself. Crash Bandicoot was fun indeed, i am gonna play ps1+2 games however but these lp's take so long to complete. But i defenetly gonna play those titles ;p

Creative Myth

Respected User
People love the classics but a lot of the younger snot nosed knuckle heads don't know what classics are. You gotta show them.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Most of the time i play games between 1996 - 2008, you know the windows 98 games or like the 3d platformers from those times. Everything is on pc because i am a big box collector myself. Crash Bandicoot was fun indeed, i am gonna play ps1+2 games however but these lp's take so long to complete. But i defenetly gonna play those titles ;p
Awesome! Going for older PC games then i would say the classic Doom and Wolfenstein 3D :D