Gaming Hi everyone!

JEDGAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
YouTube
Hi, I'm new to the forum.
My name is Johnny, 30 years old from Belgium and I'm glad to join Freedom and the Freedom family. JED GAMING is the name of our channel that I started with my brother Danny a few months ago and mainly post gaming vids because we both love gaming. JED is basicly the first letters of our names. Johnny en (and) Danny. Whe're hoping to grow together with Freedom and the family and keep doing what we love, gaming.

Reactions: AFKPlays

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
Hey, Welcome to the Forum, I do gaming, too! leave you a Sub to help you out! See you around in the Forum, and welcome to the community. Everyone around here is very friendly!

Reactions: JEDGAMING

JEDGAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey, Welcome to the Forum, I do gaming, too! leave you a Sub to help you out! See you around in the Forum, and welcome to the community. Everyone around here is very friendly!
Hey legendaryT. Thx for your support, that's very kind of you. Can't wait to meet all that friendly people you talk about. See you around.

Reactions: LegendaryT

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family! Cant wait to check out your awesome content! Anyways it must be pretty fun sharing a channel with your bro... wish i had one T.T Anyways have fun and enjoy yourself!

Reactions: LegendaryT

Scuzzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I went ahead and checked out your most recent upload. Love the intro it's great! Good luck on your channel!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi, I'm new to the forum.
My name is Johnny, 30 years old from Belgium and I'm glad to join Freedom and the Freedom family. JED GAMING is the name of our channel that I started with my brother Danny a few months ago and mainly post gaming vids because we both love gaming. JED is basicly the first letters of our names. Johnny en (and) Danny. Whe're hoping to grow together with Freedom and the family and keep doing what we love, gaming.
Welcome to the community fellow Dutchy :D

What games you playing at the moment and on wich platform?