AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi, I'm new to the forum.
My name is Johnny, 30 years old from Belgium and I'm glad to join Freedom and the Freedom family. JED GAMING is the name of our channel that I started with my brother Danny a few months ago and mainly post gaming vids because we both love gaming. JED is basicly the first letters of our names. Johnny en (and) Danny. Whe're hoping to grow together with Freedom and the family and keep doing what we love, gaming.
Hey guys! Welcome to Freedom! I checked your channel, I loved the shadow warrior 2 videos, subbed and looking forward for more! Keep up the good work guys! What else are you guys gonna play? :D

JEDGAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! Welcome to Freedom! I checked your channel, I loved the shadow warrior 2 videos, subbed and looking forward for more! Keep up the good work guys! What else are you guys gonna play? :D
Thx man. Yeah, I love that game. I'm waiting on Titanfall 2 and Final Fantasy xv right now, really looking forward to it.

Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

JEDGAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.
Thank you, I will.

JEDGAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
YouTube
Aye it indeed is, the most annoying part of great games coming is the wait for you can run to the store rush home and play it :D
For me it's the downloading part. I pre-ordered it on PSN and every time a new game launches, the download speed seems to go down.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
⟡♡⟡ Welcome to the Freedom family! ⟡♡⟡
Always great to see new faces (figuratively speaking) around here! ( ^∇^)ノ
We're all super duper friendly around here, so never be afraid to start a conversation in chat or leave someone a message if you ever need any help or advice or are just looking for someone to collaborate with, myself and I'm sure the others in this thread included. (^‿^) I wish you guys the best of luck with your channel, can't wait to check it out myself, and look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Also, you should pop your channel link into your signature and make it elegant or eye-catching or whatever your steeze is, along with your other social media links (if you so choose~), so that it's easier for people to find. I hope you guys have a wonderful day! c: