Gaming Hi... Came Back To Freedom&Youtube

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
My Names Jack-Denton I have been partnered with freedom around 2-3 years now on various you-tube accounts but however after around a year break I convinced myself after getting a new setup to start you-tube again currently I am working on a series Road2MG - CS:GO If you want to check out my content then just click the you-tube button down below or click the link feedback,criticism would be appreciated
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSsAKG8IhYZkooobV7joxQ
I mainly upload CS:GO content however I do play world of warcraft and various other games if I get into them =)
PC Specs
AMD RX480
Intel i5 6400
Corsair Watercooling
8GB (16GB Soon) DD4 2.1k M/hz
Equipment
Corsair Strafe Mechanical Keyboard
Abyssus Razer 1.8k FPS Mouse
Corsair 400c Case
24inch Acer Gaming Monitor
22Inch iiyama Gaming Monitor
Lots of Coffee =)

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
My Names Jack-Denton I have been partnered with freedom around 2-3 years now on various you-tube accounts but however after around a year break I convinced myself after getting a new setup to start you-tube again currently I am working on a series Road2MG - CS:GO If you want to check out my content then just click the you-tube button down below or click the link feedback,criticism would be appreciated
I mainly upload CS:GO content however I do play world of warcraft and various other games if I get into them =)
PC Specs
AMD RX480
Intel i5 6400
Corsair Watercooling
Equipment
Corsair 400c Case
Lots of Coffee =)
Welcome to Freedom! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Welcome back Denntonn to the Freedom! Forums.

2-3 years, that is more than me, nice!
I'm no-one good when it comes to specs, but to be safe, I am going to say they seem nice!
The one question I have, how did you find Freedom! back then?

Hey man seems like we have around the same subscriber count. If you are interested we could maybe link each others channels to further expand our viewers. I post Old School Runescape content.

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome back to freedom! I took a look at some of your videos and left some likes ;) keep up with the good content.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
PC Specs
AMD RX480
Intel i5 6400
Corsair Watercooling
Equipment
Corsair 400c Case
Lots of Coffee =)
Welcome back to the Freedom Family then :D

So how is the comeback going so far?

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome back Denntonn to the Freedom! Forums.

2-3 years, that is more than me, nice!
I'm no-one good when it comes to specs, but to be safe, I am going to say they seem nice!
The one question I have, how did you find Freedom! back then?
One, of my friends was partnered with them so I joined up back when i was into minecraft =)[DOUBLEPOST=1488881856][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome back to the Freedom Family then :D

So how is the comeback going so far?
Pretty good tbh with you creating some decent content could do with a few more subs but hey! it takes time =)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
One, of my friends was partnered with them so I joined up back when i was into minecraft =)[DOUBLEPOST=1488881856][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pretty good tbh with you creating some decent content could do with a few more subs but hey! it takes time =)
As long as you keep motivated and have fun in doing it then it is a matter of time :)