Gaming Hi... Came Back To Freedom&Youtube

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
My Names Jack-Denton I have been partnered with freedom around 2-3 years now on various you-tube accounts but however after around a year break I convinced myself after getting a new setup to start you-tube again currently I am working on a series Road2MG - CS:GO If you want to check out my content then just click the you-tube button down below or click the link feedback,criticism would be appreciated
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSsAKG8IhYZkooobV7joxQ
I mainly upload CS:GO content however I do play world of warcraft and various other games if I get into them =)
PC Specs
AMD RX480
Intel i5 6400
Corsair Watercooling
8GB (16GB Soon) DD4 2.1k M/hz
Equipment
Corsair Strafe Mechanical Keyboard
Abyssus Razer 1.8k FPS Mouse
Corsair 400c Case
24inch Acer Gaming Monitor
22Inch iiyama Gaming Monitor
Lots of Coffee =)

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
My Names Jack-Denton I have been partnered with freedom around 2-3 years now on various you-tube accounts but however after around a year break I convinced myself after getting a new setup to start you-tube again currently I am working on a series Road2MG - CS:GO If you want to check out my content then just click the you-tube button down below or click the link feedback,criticism would be appreciated
I mainly upload CS:GO content however I do play world of warcraft and various other games if I get into them =)
PC Specs
AMD RX480
Intel i5 6400
Corsair Watercooling
Equipment
Corsair 400c Case
Lots of Coffee =)
Welcome to Freedom! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome back Denntonn to the Freedom! Forums.

2-3 years, that is more than me, nice!
I'm no-one good when it comes to specs, but to be safe, I am going to say they seem nice!
The one question I have, how did you find Freedom! back then?

Reactions: Denntonn

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
PC Specs
AMD RX480
Intel i5 6400
Corsair Watercooling
Equipment
Corsair 400c Case
Lots of Coffee =)
Welcome back to the Freedom Family then :D

So how is the comeback going so far?

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
Welcome back Denntonn to the Freedom! Forums.

2-3 years, that is more than me, nice!
I'm no-one good when it comes to specs, but to be safe, I am going to say they seem nice!
The one question I have, how did you find Freedom! back then?
One, of my friends was partnered with them so I joined up back when i was into minecraft =)[DOUBLEPOST=1488881856][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome back to the Freedom Family then :D

So how is the comeback going so far?
Pretty good tbh with you creating some decent content could do with a few more subs but hey! it takes time =)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
One, of my friends was partnered with them so I joined up back when i was into minecraft =)[DOUBLEPOST=1488881856][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pretty good tbh with you creating some decent content could do with a few more subs but hey! it takes time =)
As long as you keep motivated and have fun in doing it then it is a matter of time :)

Reactions: Denntonn