WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
I always feel weird talking to people from other countries as we have American "football," yet everywhere else in the world calls what we call "soccer" football
HAHA its fine I understand I do also enjoy American football all though I wouldn't say I was a huge fan but I do watch the occasional games and love watching the superbowl. The only football to me however is what you know as SOCCER hahaa

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys,
I am new to freedom and can't wait to be a part of this amazing family. I am however not new to youtube, I have been around for a few years but commitment to university and work has meant I have never had the real time to upload and edit videos.

I am now trying to get back into the swing of things. I do FIFA videos and occasionly other videos just depending on how I am feeling and what games I have at the time. I would love to gain more subscribers and network with everyone who does gaming videos.

If you do feel like dropping over to my channel I would appreciate it so much. And any likes or feedback left on my videos would mean the world to me
Thanks guys and I hope we can have a great working relationship

WDGAMING
Welcome to the freedom family man!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hi guys,
I am new to freedom and can't wait to be a part of this amazing family. I am however not new to youtube, I have been around for a few years but commitment to university and work has meant I have never had the real time to upload and edit videos.

I am now trying to get back into the swing of things. I do FIFA videos and occasionly other videos just depending on how I am feeling and what games I have at the time. I would love to gain more subscribers and network with everyone who does gaming videos.

If you do feel like dropping over to my channel I would appreciate it so much. And any likes or feedback left on my videos would mean the world to me

WDGAMING
I don't play sports games much but good luck with your channel and welcome to the forums :)

WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
I don't play sports games much but good luck with your channel and welcome to the forums :)
I also play call of duty as well but I don't really like the new one so I haven't recorded any games yet haha! Cheers though dude :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys,

WDGAMING
Hello WD, what got you interested in joining the freedom family? That's nice that you have previous experience, it can definitely come out better for you in the future. FIFA seems popular lately, what inspired you to make those videos over any other genre?

WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello WD, what got you interested in joining the freedom family? That's nice that you have previous experience, it can definitely come out better for you in the future. FIFA seems popular lately, what inspired you to make those videos over any other genre?
Hey dude, I'd read lots of good things about freedom and they seemed a lot better than my previous network so I thought why not aha! Yerhh I've been around a while just never been really consistent because of work and education! Well I love FIFA and not being big headed but I pretty good at the game Top 0.9% in the world on last years so it just became something second nature to record it! I do also record Call of Duty but I really don't like the new one very much

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey dude, I'd read lots of good things about freedom and they seemed a lot better than my previous network so I thought why not aha! Yerhh I've been around a while just never been really consistent because of work and education! Well I love FIFA and not being big headed but I pretty good at the game Top 0.9% in the world on last years so it just became something second nature to record it! I do also record Call of Duty but I really don't like the new one very much
That's great that freedom has a good reputation for some places :p Work definitely takes up time, I know you on that front, hah. Being good at a game can help out at times, and I understand not liking some content ^^