WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys,
I am new to freedom and can't wait to be a part of this amazing family. I am however not new to youtube, I have been around for a few years but commitment to university and work has meant I have never had the real time to upload and edit videos.

I am now trying to get back into the swing of things. I do FIFA videos and occasionly other videos just depending on how I am feeling and what games I have at the time. I would love to gain more subscribers and network with everyone who does gaming videos.

If you do feel like dropping over to my channel I would appreciate it so much. And any likes or feedback left on my videos would mean the world to me
Thanks guys and I hope we can have a great working relationship

WDGAMING

lpeplays

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude, welcome! a few tips would be to set an upload schedule and stick to it. whether it be 1 video a week or 7 that consistency will make your audience very happy. As for your current videos try to use a more advanced video editing software such as vegas. the price may seem very hefty so make sure to get the trial first, It does have a learning curve but It makes your videos more professional and of a higher quality. the content is there, just make sure to edit your videos to a professional standard. I know this may seem harsh but I hope this was very beneficial for you. Good luck with your channel mate!

WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
That's fine as I said i take any feedback as constructive rather than criticism. I do currently use vegas it's just I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to using it but I know I will get better as i go on. Plus the videos that are on the channel are from a few years back I have just uploaded a recent video today that I feel is a lot better than what i used to post. That was my main pitfall the upload schedule as I always had univesity work to be doing which obviously takes center stage in importance.

lpeplays

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
That's fine as I said i take any feedback as constructive rather than criticism. I do currently use vegas it's just I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to using it but I know I will get better as i go on. Plus the videos that are on the channel are from a few years back I have just uploaded a recent video today that I feel is a lot better than what i used to post. That was my main pitfall the upload schedule as I always had univesity work to be doing which obviously takes center stage in importance.
Good luck with vegas though bro, once you get the hang of it, its like every youtubers dream. And of course, studying is defiantly the most important as opposed to content creating. However, what is your current status at university? do you maybe have some time off or are you finished? as this would be a good opportunity to construct a upload schedule.

WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Good luck with vegas though bro, once you get the hang of it, its like every youtubers dream. And of course, studying is defiantly the most important as opposed to content creating. However, what is your current status at university? do you maybe have some time off or are you finished? as this would be a good opportunity to construct a upload schedule.
Yerhh I feel like its really good, I used to just try and use my captures cards editing software but I quickly realised it wasn't the greatest. I'm at the end of my 3rd year so spare time for days till I start a masters course this September. Im looking to try get a video out every two days hopefully

WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
just gotta build up that fan base first haha

lpeplays

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Yerhh I feel like its really good, I used to just try and use my captures cards editing software but I quickly realised it wasn't the greatest. I'm at the end of my 3rd year so spare time for days till I start a masters course this September. Im looking to try get a video out every two days hopefully
Well good luck in uni bro! and that seems like a great schedule sorted! and don't worry as soon as the content is getting flushed out, fans will start to come in. Its a matter of patience and effort.

WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Well good luck in uni bro! and that seems like a great schedule sorted! and don't worry as soon as the content is getting flushed out, fans will start to come in. Its a matter of patience and effort.
Cheers dude! Yerhh I'm happy waiting haha. My dream goal is to have 5,000 by next year that will be a personal achievement for myself and would really spur me on. Tbh even a handful of likes makes me smile it's just nice to know your hard work is appreciated by people.

lpeplays

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Cheers dude! Yerhh I'm happy waiting haha. My dream goal is to have 5,000 by next year that will be a personal achievement for myself and would really spur me on. Tbh even a handful of likes makes me smile it's just nice to know your hard work is appreciated by people.
Well I wish you look on perusing your milestone, I have faith in you. keep delivering quality content and you'll get there! and that's very true bro.

Reactions: WDGAMING

WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Well I wish you look on perusing your milestone, I have faith in you. keep delivering quality content and you'll get there! and that's very true bro.
Cheers dude means alot to me that does. Good luck with your channel and keep creating great content! hopefully I will!