WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
That's great that freedom has a good reputation for some places :p Work definitely takes up time, I know you on that front, hah. Being good at a game can help out at times, and I understand not liking some content ^^
Yerhh it was one of the big draws for me to join! Yerhh its annoying because you get bogged down and then you forget all about everything else! Yerhh it does for me on FIFA it means I can get good videos with plenty of action and goals

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yerhh it was one of the big draws for me to join! Yerhh its annoying because you get bogged down and then you forget all about everything else! Yerhh it does for me on FIFA it means I can get good videos with plenty of action and goals
You can meet a variety of people here, and they can typically change your life for the better. Putting time aside for youtube is key, and to have a nice peace of mind to boot!

WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
You can meet a variety of people here, and they can typically change your life for the better. Putting time aside for youtube is key, and to have a nice peace of mind to boot!
Yerhh I've found that already from being on here just for a day! That's what I'm working towards at the moment I have a schedule in place now though! Yerhhh that does help I just enjoy creating my content and I hope that more people can see my work then what already does

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yerhh I've found that already from being on here just for a day! That's what I'm working towards at the moment I have a schedule in place now though! Yerhhh that does help I just enjoy creating my content and I hope that more people can see my work then what already does
Freedom can work in mysterious ways at times :p I'm glad that you have a schedule in place, the future can be a lot easier that way. I hope that you enjoy yourself for the rest of your freedom stay WD ^^ Be sure to let people know if you need anything at all!

WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Freedom can work in mysterious ways at times :p I'm glad that you have a schedule in place, the future can be a lot easier that way. I hope that you enjoy yourself for the rest of your freedom stay WD ^^ Be sure to let people know if you need anything at all!
I will thank you dude for the warm welcome :) just hoping people will check my channel and my videos out haha

Reactions: fattmat

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I will thank you dude for the warm welcome :) just hoping people will check my channel and my videos out haha
They might in time, people here are more interested in getting to know other members. We're not much of an audience, but we can definitely boost you to new heights ^^

WDGAMING

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
They might in time, people here are more interested in getting to know other members. We're not much of an audience, but we can definitely boost you to new heights ^^
Yerhh I've noticed that there doesn't seem to be an area you can post new videos in for people to check out! But all the feedback and people I am meeting on this forum is helping a lot all ready

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yerhh I've noticed that there doesn't seem to be an area you can post new videos in for people to check out! But all the feedback and people I am meeting on this forum is helping a lot all ready
You can post your videos in Freedom, but you need the freedom badge to post there. People are always advertising their videos there, so it might be harder to get noticed there, hah.

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/content.239/