Gaming hey i'm new on freedom today

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hey :) yes i met around 4 people so far and they all given me positive advice so far to be fair this is the 1st time i ever used a forum but so far this seems to be a realy good load of fun and nice to be able to talk to others about the same passion in you tubeing and games :)
That's a nice chunk of people so far, freedom is a positive place in general. You picked the right place to start working on a forum, heh. What have you learned so far?

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
That's a nice chunk of people so far, freedom is a positive place in general. You picked the right place to start working on a forum, heh. What have you learned so far?
that a good schedule will help out a lot as well as good editing and just being positive in general and from other places i learnt that the best video is a video with being yourself and not trying to hard:) i hope that i get more friends on here and hopefully more subscribers but only time will tell :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
that a good schedule will help out a lot as well as good editing and just being positive in general and from other places i learnt that the best video is a video with being yourself and not trying to hard:) i hope that i get more friends on here and hopefully more subscribers but only time will tell :)
Definitely, having a schedule makes everything easier for the future. Do you plan on uploading your videos in advance? It can make consistency a lot easier as well. Being yourself is definitely the standard! I know that being unique is important when trying to stand out from everyone else. I'm sure that you can meet a lot of people here ^^

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Definitely, having a schedule makes everything easier for the future. Do you plan on uploading your videos in advance? It can make consistency a lot easier as well. Being yourself is definitely the standard! I know that being unique is important when trying to stand out from everyone else. I'm sure that you can meet a lot of people here ^^
at the moment we upload as and when we make them but once we gotten a little more set up were going to start to make a group of videos possibly 3 to 4 vids a time and upload them in groups like 2 a day this will hopefully stop the huge gaps in uploading :) EDIT i also noticed you play alot of hearthstone i also play that if you feel up to it i would love to have a few matches with you and possible do a few recordings :)

Last edited:

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
at the moment we upload as and when we make them but once we gotten a little more set up were going to start to make a group of videos possibly 3 to 4 vids a time and upload them in groups like 2 a day this will hopefully stop the huge gaps in uploading :)
That's a nice way of organizing everything. Too many people upload 4-5 videos in one day, and they lack content for a few days afterwards, heh. I understand how excited we can get at times, but diminishing returns can happen that way. Well, I'm glad that you're having a nice time here so far Zephir! If you have anything else on your mind, be sure to let freedom know :p

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
That's a nice way of organizing everything. Too many people upload 4-5 videos in one day, and they lack content for a few days afterwards, heh. I understand how excited we can get at times, but diminishing returns can happen that way. Well, I'm glad that you're having a nice time here so far Zephir! If you have anything else on your mind, be sure to let freedom know :p
will do :) also i left a edit on last post if you didn't see it

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
will do :) also i left a edit on last post if you didn't see it
Oh hey, you'd be interested in some hearthstone content as well? :p I love playing Hearthstone ^^ I'll leave my battle.net tag here so you can add me. I didn't see the note until you mentioned it to me. I'll be making content for Hearthstone again near May, but we can brush up on a few things randomly ^^

fattmat#1307

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Oh hey, you'd be interested in some hearthstone content as well? :p I love playing Hearthstone ^^ I'll leave my battle.net tag here so you can add me. I didn't see the note until you mentioned it to me. I'll be making content for Hearthstone again near May, but we can brush up on a few things randomly ^^

fattmat#1307
sounds good i ad you now :) i made a few vids on it but most of them i haven't uploaded i still meaning to upload my league of explorers play through

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
sounds good i ad you now :) i made a few vids on it but most of them i haven't uploaded i still meaning to upload my league of explorers play through
I have a lot of old content that I meed to upload myself. I have a huge series for the ones I currently upload now. I'm looking forward to seeing more of you in the future Zephir ^^ We can talk randomly when we have the free time, hah.

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
I have a lot of old content that I meed to upload myself. I have a huge series for the ones I currently upload now. I'm looking forward to seeing more of you in the future Zephir ^^ We can talk randomly when we have the free time, hah.
yes we can :) i followed you on here and added you on battle net i hope the request went through XD feel free to message me any time i should be on here most days

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
yes we can :) i followed you on here and added you on battle net i hope the request went through XD feel free to message me any time i should be on here most days
I'll double check when I finish typing up everything for freedom ^^ I appreciate the add, and I'll make sure to message you, and I'll make a specific note of it as well, hah.

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
I'll double check when I finish typing up everything for freedom ^^ I appreciate the add, and I'll make sure to message you, and I'll make a specific note of it as well, hah.[/QUOTEok then well if you not got it let me know and i send you my email

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I added you, and apologies for writing a ton on your post, hah. We'll talk more in game. Good luck meeting more people on here, and have a nice evening!

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
I'll double check when I finish typing up everything for freedom ^^ I appreciate the add, and I'll make sure to message you, and I'll make a specific note of it as well, hah.
ahh ok well if u didnt get add let me know and i send u my email to add me
Hello and welcome, im new too :)
heyyy and thank you and welcome back to you :) i see you not added your you tube subscribe button to your profile if you need little help with that i can help you :)

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Poke'mon Yellow is one of my favorite games ever. I used to love having Pikachu following me around everywhere. It kinda made me feel like Ash, I thought it was so cool.

Welcome to Freedom :)
hahah yer i know that feeling i love the facial expressions it made when you spoke to him like putting a plant pot over his head etc :) im planing on replaying all the old Pokemon games again but record them as well :)