Gaming hey i'm new on freedom today

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
hey everybody im matt (zephir) i just joined freedom today and thort i say hi to everybody i been you tubing for a lil while but never realy thort about a network but i got convinced by friend and yer im now with freedom and so far i love it the current games im recording are

pokemon alpha saphire
undertale
im soon going to be making videos on games such as

resident evil 5
minecraft
ark survival
and many more

i not relay met anybody but i hope to make friends and even get a few new subs if you like hope to hear from you all and have a good day/night

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Matt , Welcome to freedom pal :)

You play some awesome games on your channel and pokemon is Awesome !!!! use to play it on the old Gameboy color !
freedom you will meet a lot of new people as long as your active and you can discuss many topics in the forums :)

I hope it all goes well for you !

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
awhhh thanks and i try to be active as much as i can and yer i love pokemon and wow i remember when i got my 1st game boy with pokemon yellow how long has it been now since that classic?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
awhhh thanks and i try to be active as much as i can and yer i love pokemon and wow i remember when i got my 1st game boy with pokemon yellow how long has it been now since that classic?

your welcome , dam pokemon yellow WHAT A GAME , it came out in 1998 !

Reactions: OOTWGZephir

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
your welcome , dam pokemon yellow WHAT A GAME , it came out in 1998 !

wow i thort it was older then that shame though that they never kept up with it (had pokemon following you in other games i know of heart gold and soul silver) but i thort personally that they could done better but that my opinion your channel looks amazing i guessing you like COD i only realy played world at war and bit of black ops (first one) you planning on playing any other games soon or are you just a cod gamer

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
wow i thort it was older then that shame though that they never kept up with it (had pokemon following you in other games i know of heart gold and soul silver) but i thort personally that they could done better but that my opinion your channel looks amazing i guessing you like COD i only realy played world at war and bit of black ops (first one) you planning on playing any other games soon or are you just a cod gamer

I know what you mean , classics always tend to be the best ! I am mainly COD I have different games every now and then , some horror and the division but main focus is COD , I think if I ever get really big then I will make a 2nd channel for all types of games :)

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
hey everybody im matt (zephir) i just joined freedom today and thort i say hi to everybody i been you tubing for a lil while but never realy thort about a network but i got convinced by friend and yer im now with freedom and so far i love it the current games im recording are

pokemon alpha saphire
undertale

resident evil 5
minecraft
ark survival
and many more

i not relay met anybody but i hope to make friends and even get a few new subs if you like hope to hear from you all and have a good day/night
Your channel sounds awesome bro! Make sure to keep at it tho! Upload schedule, good editing and make sure to share your videos positively! There's some tips! I hope your channel grows man! Welcome to freedom! Never give up!

Reactions: OOTWGZephir

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
I know what you mean , classics always tend to be the best ! I am mainly COD I have different games every now and then , some horror and the division but main focus is COD , I think if I ever get really big then I will make a 2nd channel for all types of games :)
ahh nice i go and watch a few off your vidios may even sub :) how long you been you tubeing for then?

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Your channel sounds awesome bro! Make sure to keep at it tho! Upload schedule, good editing and make sure to share your videos positively! There's some tips! I hope your channel grows man! Welcome to freedom! Never give up!
thank you for the tips we trying to sort out a schedule just at mo it can be quite hard with one of my members who lives in states but we never give up and i hope the same for you to :)

Reactions: CMTXRATED

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
thank you very much , I think it will be coming up to 2 years soon :)
subbed to you and no problem and wow i had my channel up almost 3 years and got only 35 subs but then again i had issues with recording due to background noises but since i moved recently in to my own apartment i been posting a lot more frequently not as much as i would like to but life has it toll

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
subbed to you and no problem and wow i had my channel up almost 3 years and got only 35 subs but then again i had issues with recording due to background noises but since i moved recently in to my own apartment i been posting a lot more frequently not as much as i would like to but life has it toll

Thank you very much , it is very tough to get noticed but you will get there , When I first started my stuff was awful but got some good gear now but a lot to improve on , still need to make a channel trailer !

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Thank you very much , it is very tough to get noticed but you will get there , When I first started my stuff was awful but got some good gear now but a lot to improve on , still need to make a channel trailer !
you mention a channel trailer are you able to link me what one of those are as i would look into one myself or are you on about the little intro before your videos XD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
you mention a channel trailer are you able to link me what one of those are as i would look into one myself or are you on about the little intro before your videos XD

I can link you one , I don't like intros in my video tbh :)

- this is an exmaple

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

pokemon alpha saphire
undertale

resident evil 5
minecraft
ark survival
and many more

Have you been meeting a lot of people on here Zephir? :p How has your experience been so far with the members on here? I've been happier lately that people are being more engaging here :p

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Have you been meeting a lot of people on here Zephir? :p How has your experience been so far with the members on here? I've been happier lately that people are being more engaging here :p
hey :) yes i met around 4 people so far and they all given me positive advice so far to be fair this is the 1st time i ever used a forum but so far this seems to be a realy good load of fun and nice to be able to talk to others about the same passion in you tubeing and games :)