VLOG Hey guy:) ChatVlogs here

Chatty Nye de Peralta

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
ChatVlogs
Hey guys. What is up my name is Chatty I own ChatVlogs, I'm from the Philippines, Laoag City to be exact. I'm 21 Years old turning 22 this August 14th, I found Freedom! form my friends channel, when I signing up on this forum I thought this is just nonsense but when I enter the forum it's not all about YouTube. Freedom! taught me how to be myself and just girl who hang around on YouTube. I really love to Vlogging alot but I don't have this confidence to let myself out, that's why I started my YouTube channel to gain self steam more, to acknowledge myself that hey I can do more. I do run a Vlogging channel for now, and how I wish to upload everyday but like I said I'm still gaining myself confidence :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KeithExplores

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Chatty & welcome to the Freedom forums, could you maybe tell us a little bit more about yourself, like your hobbies for instance. If your not sure on what to write maybe refer to this template. I took a quick look at your channel and you have made a good start. You might want to fix the grey globe on your twitter link, see this guide for more on this. I also felt the banner was a little bit bad to be honest, I can help you with that if you want (See my banner design service here). If you need any help around the forums or with Freedom in general don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section. I hope to see you around :)

TopList

Apr 4, 2017
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums, i seen you advertise a little in the chat log, try keeping advertising to the 'Promote yourself' part of the forums, other than that enjoy your stay :)[DOUBLEPOST=1491502113][/DOUBLEPOST]
No worries, I was there once :)

I just subbed to you btw xD :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys. What is up my name is Chatty I own ChatVlogs, I'm from the Philippines, Laoag City to be exact. I'm 21 Years old turning 22 this August 14th, I found Freedom! form my friends channel, when I signing up on this forum I thought this is just nonsense but when I enter the forum it's not all about YouTube. Freedom! taught me how to be myself and just girl who hang around on YouTube. I really love to Vlogging alot but I don't have this confidence to let myself out, that's why I started my YouTube channel to gain self steam more, to acknowledge myself that hey I can do more. I do run a Vlogging channel for now, and how I wish to upload everyday but like I said I'm still gaining myself confidence :)
That's cool that you're from the Philippines ^^ I hope that you can find yourself more on YouTube, and to become more confident in the process as well. I'm sure that you will definitely grow over time!

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube

It's always cool to bump into fellow Filipinos here in the forums. :)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Welcome to freedom! I also post vlogs!

Chatty Nye de Peralta

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
ChatVlogs
Bacoor, Cavite. You? :)
I'm From Ilocos Norte :)[DOUBLEPOST=1493323205][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's cool that you're from the Philippines ^^ I hope that you can find yourself more on YouTube, and to become more confident in the process as well. I'm sure that you will definitely grow over time!
thank you. I was hoping to overcome everything

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
Great introduction. And remember you can be whatever you want to be in this world. Don't quit, and keep going until you hit the high numbers. I'm a travel vlogger and love visiting remote locations and hiking places. I've been looking to get into daily vlogging, so I will keep an eye on your channel to see how you do. Good luck on your venture and welcome to Freedom!

Chatty Nye de Peralta

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
ChatVlogs
Great introduction. And remember you can be whatever you want to be in this world. Don't quit, and keep going until you hit the high numbers. I'm a travel vlogger and love visiting remote locations and hiking places. I've been looking to get into daily vlogging, so I will keep an eye on your channel to see how you do. Good luck on your venture and welcome to Freedom!

ohhh hi, oh thank you for now I don't know what content will I put on my videos. Haha I can't focus enough hahaha but I look forward to see your channel in high numbers. :D

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Welcome chatty to the freedom family