Offering Hey, come at me with channels!

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
If you guys want a review I would kindly give you one. I can of cause only tell from what I like seeing on a channel. In what kind of thumbnails, banner, channel trailer and first impression stuff :)

Reactions: Sean @ AEI Online

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
Yes please would love you to check mine thanks
Yeah no problem mate. You got a really nice channel, it's better optimized then most other ones that I've seen.

Your channel trailer is awesome made me want to subscribe. I see that you use thumbnails on some of your videos and that is a really important thing to do if you want more views. I mostly only take a look at the picture before I decide if I wanna see it or not. You have playlists and wrote something about yourself in the about page which is excellent.

A few tips for optimizing your videos could be to describe it better in the description, just tell what the video is about and try and use as many of the words from the title. Last but not least if you don't already have tubebudy(chrome workshop) then I would definitely suggest that. It helps you with tags and easier tools for a many of the options for your videos.
Hope you could use some of that :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
That would be wonderful! I would like a review! I know my commentating skills are getting better and better and I wanted a review! Can you tell me what time of the video you started to get bored!! I really want to know that!

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
That would be wonderful! I would like a review! I know my commentating skills are getting better and better and I wanted a review! Can you tell me what time of the video you started to get bored!! I really want to know that!
I know this is gonna sound funny but when you record your audio the first thing you say is pretty much always louder so it would be good to say some sound before saying your intro so you don't get that first loud bit (kinda hard to explain)

Your channel looks pretty much up to date except that I didn't see a channel trailer. Works great for new people who wanna see what your channel is all about. Back at the up to date your banner is looking great and you have an actual upload schedule which I rarely see for such a small channel.

Same tip that I gave the other guy if you use chrome I recommend TubeBuddy, really great tool for finding tags which I think is hard most of the time. Lastly in your deskription if you could use some more keywords like what game your playing or that it's part 1 for example it would rank better when people search for it.

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
I'd love a review
Congrats on the 100 subs mate. On the start page it's nice that you chose a newer video for people to watch. That shows people that the channel is keep up to date. You should also get TubeBuddy from chrome workshop if you haven't already. It's a great tool for helping you optimize your videos with tags and making some options easier available.

I saw that u put links to recent and random videos in ur description, did u know you could get a slide in clickable box with a video u choose or the newest one on your channel to pop in at best suited time for viewers viewing habits? Well u can do that under video manager then channel in the left and then featured content. You can even get YouTube to promote a video for free.

I know that wasn't really a review with all the how to stuff but hope it helped anyways :)

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Th
I know this is gonna sound funny but when you record your audio the first thing you say is pretty much always louder so it would be good to say some sound before saying your intro so you don't get that first loud bit (kinda hard to explain)

Your channel looks pretty much up to date except that I didn't see a channel trailer. Works great for new people who wanna see what your channel is all about. Back at the up to date your banner is looking great and you have an actual upload schedule which I rarely see for such a small channel.

Same tip that I gave the other guy if you use chrome I recommend TubeBuddy, really great tool for finding tags which I think is hard most of the time. Lastly in your deskription if you could use some more keywords like what game your playing or that it's part 1 for example it would rank better when people search for it.
Thank you for your review!

Wynthose

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
Congrats on the 100 subs mate. On the start page it's nice that you chose a newer video for people to watch. That shows people that the channel is keep up to date. You should also get TubeBuddy from chrome workshop if you haven't already. It's a great tool for helping you optimize your videos with tags and making some options easier available.

I saw that u put links to recent and random videos in ur description, did u know you could get a slide in clickable box with a video u choose or the newest one on your channel to pop in at best suited time for viewers viewing habits? Well u can do that under video manager then channel in the left and then featured content. You can even get YouTube to promote a video for free.

I know that wasn't really a review with all the how to stuff but hope it helped anyways :)
thankyou

Air_Biscuit123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
England
YouTube
Hello Matthew,

I would really appreciate an honest review. Warning though it is another Minecraft channel, however I'd like you opinion on what you see so far.

Much appreciated mate

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
I'd Love a review if you are still doing them :D
I'd Love a review if you are still doing them :D
yeah sure mate. I can tell that you've spend a good amount of time optimizing your channel and that shows easily. You got everything from uploading schedule to a great channel trailer. Some of your thumbnail text can be hard to read sometimes because of the colors but not really that much of a problem.

If you want then a little more text about what the video is about in the description, makes the SEO of the videos better so hopefully more people will find your channel. Keep it going great channel!
And just like to the other guys if you haven't heard about TubeBuddy give it a look at chrome workshop it helps with tags and making the options easier to access on YouTube :)

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
Hello Matthew,

I would really appreciate an honest review. Warning though it is another Minecraft channel, however I'd like you opinion on what you see so far.

Much appreciated mate
Hey, no worries on the Minecraft stuff got some of that myself on my channel. You should definitely get a channel trailer up. That's what many people end up seeing once they click in on your channel maybe for seeing a couple more videos before subscribing. On your homepage you could add some more lines with videos and make it look a bit unique with maybe turning one of them vertical instead.

If you have any social media sites for fans/subscribers then be sure to add them to your banner under the about page so it looks a bit more personal. Maybe shorten your intro video down to 5-8 seconds instead. You do make use of the custom thumbnails which is really great and your tags in the videos is filled out by the looks of it with relevance tags. Best of luck growing you channel :)