Offering Hey, come at me with channels!

Air_Biscuit123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
England
YouTube
Hey, no worries on the Minecraft stuff got some of that myself on my channel. You should definitely get a channel trailer up. That's what many people end up seeing once they click in on your channel maybe for seeing a couple more videos before subscribing. On your homepage you could add some more lines with videos and make it look a bit unique with maybe turning one of them vertical instead.

If you have any social media sites for fans/subscribers then be sure to add them to your banner under the about page so it looks a bit more personal. Maybe shorten your intro video down to 5-8 seconds instead. You do make use of the custom thumbnails which is really great and your tags in the videos is filled out by the looks of it with relevance tags. Best of luck growing you channel :)

Wow you reviewed so fast thank you! I will make my intro shorter and make sure I get a channel trailer up. Good idea with playing around with the playlists.

Many thanks appreciate your feedback.

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
yeah sure mate. I can tell that you've spend a good amount of time optimizing your channel and that shows easily. You got everything from uploading schedule to a great channel trailer. Some of your thumbnail text can be hard to read sometimes because of the colors but not really that much of a problem.

If you want then a little more text about what the video is about in the description, makes the SEO of the videos better so hopefully more people will find your channel. Keep it going great channel!
And just like to the other guys if you haven't heard about TubeBuddy give it a look at chrome workshop it helps with tags and making the options easier to access on YouTube :)

Thanks so much for the review man :D Yeah I am working hard on my SEO Op haha One of my videos is on the first page when you search FaceCam Tutorial 2016 which I was very happy about!

Thanks once again for taking the time to look at my channel, You're a star man! I currently use VideoIQ I think it is to help with my SEO.

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
hey man i would love if you can give me feedback on the video i just uploaded. and tell me if it is entreating for some youtube audience. and also give me feedback of what i should do to improve
Hey, nice first impression getting in on your channel. You can see that it's a gaming channel strait away looking a your banner. I noticed that you haven't really done that much about your about page and home page.

Starting with the about page, it would be great having a bit more text in there so when people check it out they know the main purpose of the channel and what you want it to be and then something that I've done is put in some goals and what I'm going to be doing as a subscriber special when I hit those milestones.

Your home page, I know you've only just started out making videos from what I can tell, so obviously you don't have a lot of material to fill it out with as of this moment, but be sure to keep that in mind to keep updating it add playlists and new series so that when people first get in on the channel they can see that you are actually producing regular content.

Pretty much everything else you've done is really great and makes people want to click your videos and what to subscribe(thumbnails, banner, titles, tags & social media sites)

& to end it of yes I enjoyed watching your newest video, so you will definitely get and audience if you just keep going :)

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
I would like to have a review from you! ( i know i do not have a channel trailer ) If you have any tips I will gladly follow them.

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey, nice first impression getting in on your channel. You can see that it's a gaming channel strait away looking a your banner. I noticed that you haven't really done that much about your about page and home page.

Starting with the about page, it would be great having a bit more text in there so when people check it out they know the main purpose of the channel and what you want it to be and then something that I've done is put in some goals and what I'm going to be doing as a subscriber special when I hit those milestones.

Your home page, I know you've only just started out making videos from what I can tell, so obviously you don't have a lot of material to fill it out with as of this moment, but be sure to keep that in mind to keep updating it add playlists and new series so that when people first get in on the channel they can see that you are actually producing regular content.

Pretty much everything else you've done is really great and makes people want to click your videos and what to subscribe(thumbnails, banner, titles, tags & social media sites)

& to end it of yes I enjoyed watching your newest video, so you will definitely get and audience if you just keep going :)
i don't know how to thanks you man. you helped me a lot

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
I would like to have a review from you! ( i know i do not have a channel trailer ) If you have any tips I will gladly follow them.
Looking at your channel I miss having the video at the top that is a channel trailer for people who have not subscribed or the video of your chooise for people who have.

In your videos or on your thumbnails I would recommend using some sort of branding (logo, text) so that people would remember it. Even if they don't subscribe the first time they see one of your videos if they see that similarity in another video later they are that more likely to subscribe the next time.

On your banner you could put in some text saying that you upload 5 times a week. Because people are so much more likely to see it on your banner then going in and checking your about page for it. Other then that I feel like you got most other things in control(thumbnails, titles, tags & descriptions) so I'm not really gonna say anything about any of that.

Hope that you could use some of the stuff :)

CleeOr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
  • In the minecraft story mode series instead of just changing the background and adding the number of the series try changing the place and design of the "Minecraft Story Mode" it will attract more people and won't get bored of the series :D
  • In the tags try always using the most important tags at the beginning and then start putting less important, put usually searched keywords like "What" or "When" or "Where"
  • It's "Previous" in the outro not "Previus" :D
  • Download Blender and search for cool blender templates and tutorials for more cool intros and outros :D
  • Try making your thumbnails round you can find youtube tutorials on it, check my channel so you see how they are round :D

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
Dayum Can You Please Do A Review For Me I Do Minecraft Vids And BO3 Starting NBA Soon.
  • In the minecraft story mode series instead of just changing the background and adding the number of the series try changing the place and design of the "Minecraft Story Mode" it will attract more people and won't get bored of the series :D
  • In the tags try always using the most important tags at the beginning and then start putting less important, put usually searched keywords like "What" or "When" or "Where"
  • It's "Previous" in the outro not "Previus" :D
  • Download Blender and search for cool blender templates and tutorials for more cool intros and outros :D
  • Try making your thumbnails round you can find youtube tutorials on it, check my channel so you see how they are round :D
Thanks buddy. The thing with the tags does that do that it ranks better if they stand first?
And also would you recommend the round thumbnails for any specific kind of video (gaming, tutorial)

Last edited:

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
say it how it is!
I was a little confused if it was the newest video you wanted me to check or
Please Review My Video!!!
~SirexFX~:cool:
You should probably make you banner a little different from your profile picture. So that it tells us something about the channel, instead of having just a nice looking picture you could have some text saying the name of you channel, maybe a schedule of when new uploads will be uploaded or just something that tells people what the channel is all about.

You should definitely get some playlists going for people who are only interested in one series or some special kind of videos that you are making. It'll just make it easier for them to find what they are looking for on your channel.

In your about page think of something more to put in there. Maybe something that you are planning on doing later, some goals that you wanna achieve on the channel and what date you achieved it.

Your deskriptions & tags could use some more words describing what the videos are about, so more keywords.

Anyways you are a pretty new channel and that is why there is so many things that I am focusing on. I know you can't just start out making the best videos in the world, so i'm just giving you somethings that you should be looking at.

Hope that you could use some of the feedback :)

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
say it how it is!
Hey, your newest video was really fun to watch and you got some pretty fun moments in it that I really enjoyed.

Your channel home page could use some more stuff. So add some playlists that you like or change the way the videos are displayed. On your about page you have added when you have reached 600 subscribers, but you could also add something about yourself and the channel or even a new goal that you wanna set.

If you are interested in your videos ranking better in search (SEO) then you should also add some more keywords to both your deskriptions and tags. There are multible to help you find tags for you videos. I know it can be hard sometimes to come up with that many tags for my own videos. Naming just a couple there is TubeBuddy or VidIQ

Anyways the rest on you channel seems really good. You got a banner, a video playing at the top, a lot of social media sites so people can choose for themself where to follow you and playlists :)