VR Helping people grow their channels!!

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Here is the link to the livestream where I gave all of you a shoutout :)

Sorry just relised that I forgot the link

Last edited:

TerminatorBDS

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
Hello
I am a Cod YouTuber havent uploaded in some time but I am back now and posted my first facecam video
here
my channel Youtube.com/user/TheBDSGaming

Reactions: wiskorgaming

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
For everyone who did not get a shoutout on my livestream today
You will get your shoutout on my next livestream so please don't feel left out.
Thank you
Wiskorgaming
Have a great day ☺

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
hey man have you got twitter or something so you can tweet and i can see when you're streaming again?

Yea I do

My twitter is wiskorgaming[DOUBLEPOST=1453068787][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, here's mine.. But I think I'm late..
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgAr2oa4iUyKs-MmmHkq2ag
Thanks anyways! Subbed!

Your not really late but thank you for subscribing. It is very much appreciated[DOUBLEPOST=1453069141][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love any kind of help, a shoutout, tips or anything else! I just really want to grow because I've been slowly dieing over on my channel.

I can give you two tips and I will definitely give you a shoutout but If you will want any other help then please feel free to let me know.

Here are some tips
1. This is kind of obvious bit I see some youtubers do that, don't make a competition with someone and see who is going to get more subs in a month ( or something like that) because that doesn't help.

2. Try to answer every comment you get. That shows to your subscribers that you care about them. This may also help by making your subs share and tell others about you.

3. In every video put in tags so people could find you easier. For example of your video is about funny moments then tag yourself to a youtuber that also does funny moments.

Thats what I can think of right now, hope these three tips helped you. ☺

Last edited: