VR Helping people grow their channels!!

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
HI and thank you for taking a look at this thread

If you want me to help you grow your channel or if you want any tops then feel free to ask and ill try my best to answer as best and clearly as I can.

If you want a shoutout and spread the word about your channel then please just put a link of your channel

( I will only help people that upload their video at least a video per week)

Thank you and hope to see you all soon :)

Reactions: Dexicos

Dexicos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
HI and thank you for taking a look at this thread

If you want me to help you grow your channel or if you want any tops then feel free to ask and ill try my best to answer as best and clearly as I can.

If you want a shoutout and spread the word about your channel then please just put a link of your channel

( I will only help people that upload their video at least a video per week)

Thank you and hope to see you all soon :)

Hi wiskorgaming
We all know what you're doing is a much help, i hope one day we could play games together or do a collaboration ? My idea is that well if you're helping one another, then why not i try to get to know you maybe by playing games and such. :D Anyway future thanks if willing to me help me out.

Reactions: wiskorgaming

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I just want to say thank you to all of you for helping me give opportunities to you all.
I also want to say that every like I will give to a respond. Keep track on my channel to see your name pop up on my video :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Note:

I am making a livestream tommorow so that will be when I will be giving out shoutouts so if you want to see me live, I will respond on this post about when I'm making the livestream.

So I guess I see you on the livestream :)