Entertainment Hello you fried fellas!

CyberPotato666

Rising User
Whats up?
Ma name is
CyberPotato666,
Im a YouTube entertainer. Im uploading all kind ofvideos: gaming, comedy, vlogs, reveiws and alot more! so If you are into those things you might take a look on my channel.
Details:
Where im from: Israel (I speak english in my videos)
What kind of videos i make: Gaming (mostly), Comedy stuff and then the rest! Also im recording a creative uniqe content.
Are you eating babies: Dafaq?! no! whats wrong with you?!
Are you sure you are not a cannibabies: NO!! WTF??
Too bad, i have a baby in ma place: ... OK F#K ZIS, Im out thias shiat.

:D

Danny

SDGCore
I'm not sure if anyone asked... :confused:

Hello @CyberPotato666,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You certainly seem like someone with the personality to run a comedic channel which I would love to check out but can't seem to find! I will leave a link below to something that might help you get your channel across while posting on the forums.

Click here to learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature

Age 15 and making YouTube videos already, kinda reminds me of myself. :D How long ago did you start your channel and what was/is your inspiration for creating content on YouTube?

Also I'd recommend you check out some of our discussion sections, particularly "General" discussion. It can be a lot of fun browsing around and posting there!

Click here to visit "General"

I look forward to seeing you around!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! The uniqueness of content will definitely help you along the way! People are always looking for something new and exciting. I wish you luck and hope Freedom tends to you well!

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
cool man - I do gaming music myself :)

your avatar would be cooler if it had metallic roots coming out of it - so it was a real cyber potato :p

enjoy your stay, check out peoples channels, and have fun! :)

Kapudowitski

Whats up?
Ma name is
CyberPotato666,
Im a YouTube entertainer. Im uploading all kind ofvideos: gaming, comedy, vlogs, reveiws and alot more! so If you are into those things you might take a look on my channel.
Details:
Where im from: Israel (I speak english in my videos)
What kind of videos i make: Gaming (mostly), Comedy stuff and then the rest! Also im recording a creative uniqe content.

:D
Welcome to the Forum, my friend! If you need help or suggestions, feel free to contact me.