Entertainment Hello you fried fellas!

CyberPotato666

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Whats up?
Ma name is
CyberPotato666,
Im a YouTube entertainer. Im uploading all kind ofvideos: gaming, comedy, vlogs, reveiws and alot more! so If you are into those things you might take a look on my channel.
Details:
Where im from: Israel (I speak english in my videos)
What kind of videos i make: Gaming (mostly), Comedy stuff and then the rest! Also im recording a creative uniqe content.
Are you eating babies: Dafaq?! no! whats wrong with you?!
Are you sure you are not a cannibabies: NO!! WTF??
Too bad, i have a baby in ma place: ... OK F#K ZIS, Im out thias shiat.

:D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I'm not sure if anyone asked... :confused:

Hello @CyberPotato666,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You certainly seem like someone with the personality to run a comedic channel which I would love to check out but can't seem to find! I will leave a link below to something that might help you get your channel across while posting on the forums.

Click here to learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature

Age 15 and making YouTube videos already, kinda reminds me of myself. :D How long ago did you start your channel and what was/is your inspiration for creating content on YouTube?

Also I'd recommend you check out some of our discussion sections, particularly "General" discussion. It can be a lot of fun browsing around and posting there!

Click here to visit "General"

I look forward to seeing you around!

Kapudowitski

Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Whats up?
Ma name is
CyberPotato666,
Im a YouTube entertainer. Im uploading all kind ofvideos: gaming, comedy, vlogs, reveiws and alot more! so If you are into those things you might take a look on my channel.
Details:
Where im from: Israel (I speak english in my videos)
What kind of videos i make: Gaming (mostly), Comedy stuff and then the rest! Also im recording a creative uniqe content.

:D
Welcome to the Forum, my friend! If you need help or suggestions, feel free to contact me.