Sports Hello iam konstantinos!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
fattmat have you ever been to Greece? :) Which is your favourite destination? In general you like travelling?
Sadly, not yet, but it'd be awesome to drop by Greece if I had the money! My favorite destination is Ireland at the moment, I love Lush and beautiful areas. I love the idea of traveling, but I;m really a hermit, hah.

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Sadly, not yet, but it'd be awesome to drop by Greece if I had the money! My favorite destination is Ireland at the moment, I love Lush and beautiful areas. I love the idea of traveling, but I;m really a hermit, hah.
I suprised with your selection! I didnt expect Ireland. I want to visit some day New Zealand because of the natural beauty it emits! How do you feel as a member of the month?:)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I suprised with your selection! I didnt expect Ireland. I want to visit some day New Zealand because of the natural beauty it emits! How do you feel as a member of the month?:)
The accents drew me in at first for Ireland, the environment is cool, and the temperature is to my liking ^^ It's funny that you mentioned New Zealand, because my brother actually moved there with his Fiancee lately ^^ Receiving member of the month is great ^^ I have a few more weeks before they hand the torch off to somebody else though, hah. I will make the flair, that's for sure :p

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
The accents drew me in at first for Ireland, the environment is cool, and the temperature is to my liking ^^ It's funny that you mentioned New Zealand, because my brother actually moved there with his Fiancee lately ^^ Receiving member of the month is great ^^ I have a few more weeks before they hand the torch off to somebody else though, hah. I will make the flair, that's for sure :p
I hope to repeat your success.! :) Will you follow also your brother to New Zealand or not? :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I hope to repeat your success.! :) Will you follow also your brother to New Zealand or not? :)
I hope that I become more success ^^ It depends on my job availability really. I have a consistent job at the moment, but I'm looking to expand my horizons by working at home more. My girlfriend still needs to finish school for a while, so I'll be here collecting money in the meantime :p

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
I hope that I become more success ^^ It depends on my job availability really. I have a consistent job at the moment, but I'm looking to expand my horizons by working at home more. My girlfriend still needs to finish school for a while, so I'll be here collecting money in the meantime :p
Its very important that you have a consistent job !!!! Hope to manage to work more from home in order maybe to enjoy more time with your relatives, friends and with your girlfriend. Maybe a move to New Zealand will change your life positevely and open to you new horizons!! :D

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Its very important that you have a consistent job !!!! Hope to manage to work more from home in order maybe to enjoy more time with your relatives, friends and with your girlfriend. Maybe a move to New Zealand will change your life positevely and open to you new horizons!! :D
Consistent is definitely import for a lot of aspects for life :p The work is nice now, and I hope that things go more my way in the future :p Hah, I don't need to move for a long time, but I appreciate the thought ^^

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Consistent is definitely import for a lot of aspects for life :p The work is nice now, and I hope that things go more my way in the future :p Hah, I don't need to move for a long time, but I appreciate the thought ^^
Well done Fattmat!!! :) I guess your occupation has to do with Technology features!!! ;)

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
I really have to say that your graphics are awful you should change it ^____^"
I totally agree but iam not good at all with graphics things!!! Can you propose me how can i improve it?:)

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
I don't actually work anywhere near technology at my current job, hah. If I was able to do youtube consistently, I'd be driven to work a lot more hours :p
You dont know. Maybe you can become a famous youtuber and change that all of your job orientation!! :D

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
You dont know. Maybe you can become a famous youtuber and change that all of your job orientation!! :D
Within the next year or two maybe, hah :p In the meantime I need to put some more bread on my table, because I eat daily ^^ I'm definitely planning on doing more during September time, I'll finally have good internet when I move :eek:

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
I totally agree but iam not good at all with graphics things!!! Can you propose me how can i improve it?:)
Yeahh sorry >__< there is a section "ressource and tips" an "creations" i'm sure you can find someone good in graphism to help you O:

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Within the next year or two maybe, hah :p In the meantime I need to put some more bread on my table, because I eat daily ^^ I'm definitely planning on doing more during September time, I'll finally have good internet when I move :eek:
Hope to achieve your goals. You seem "good guy" :D

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Slowly but surely, I feel like I have a chance to get there. I appreciate the good guy comment, we'll see how everything goes for the future ^^
All of your future is in front of you!!! Never give up,never surrender! (Leonidas) :p